Prediction Where oh where do you see us finishing in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Its bloody amateur hour on the Dees board.

Im compiling a list of names of who to blame when we now lose this weekend and beyond:

Captain Jack
Headless

The players will all get a free pass if they put in a stinker (except Toumpas). Finger pointing will be aimed at the above names.

Its bloody amateur hour on the Dees board.

Im compiling a list of names of who to blame when we now lose this weekend and beyond:

Captain Jack
Headless

The players will all get a free pass if they put in a stinker (except Toumpas). Finger pointing will be aimed at the above names.

Liked for the cheeky and consistent Toumpas hate. :D

I've been on the 8 wins bandwagon since a rousing speech by Trav 20 at the start of the season. It's still my expectation and a good building block to work on going forward.

I like the 8 wins but who knows what with the scars and all.

My predictions are so freaking woeful though, I feel the best way forward is for me, right now, to declare emphatically that we won't win another. Then I just watch the season unfold with one eye and though the slits of my fingers like I do every other match (and in hospital scenes)

Wondering if this will throw the Eagles players...

Could go either way. Reckon they would have had time to process it enough to at least play football for a couple of hours. Should be an interesting game regardless. Not that I'll be watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back