where r u sitting saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where ever I can park my @rse in MCC. I've managed to get my hands on a guest pass.

There are non-reserve seats on Level 1 & 2 and in the clouds in level 3. I'm gunning for the level 2 seats.

(THIS IS POIDACAT)

I got an MCC Guest Pass too.

What time are you getting there?

They start entry at 8 am.

Is 6 am too late or early?

(THIS IS POIDACAT)

I got an MCC Guest Pass too.

What time are you getting there?

They start entry at 8 am.

Is 6 am too late or early?

Hey mate. I'm gonna rock up mega early. say around 4.30-5.00am.

If you get there at 6am you should still get a spot no worries. I've been speaking to a few blokes at work who reckon if you are going by yourself you could just about rock up at 1pm and find a seat to sit in but I'm not going to risk it.

As soon as you get in you can get a ticket for your seat and then get a pass out. I'm going to go to the "Could Have Beens" after I get a pass out. Then maybe go and get some breaky on Swan street and some very strong coffee.

I didn't think there were MCC guest passes to the Grand final?

From the MCC Website

AFL Grand Final - access arrangements
s.gif

There will be 10,000 seats and 1000 standing spaces available for Full members and annual Guest cardholders on a walk-up basis when gates open at 8.00am for Saturday's AFL Grand Final.

I made sure I checked.

Good Luck LingSting aswell.

I feel so lucky getting this pass. Please win Geelong :D

M25 Row N. Would like to thank my friend TP, (Essendon Supporter) for providing my ticket. Told me after suffering for 40 odd years I deserved to be there.:thumbsu:

Lets go on the ussumption you have a ticket into the ground.
Many went into a ballot to get a reserved seat, which took out the problem of lining up in the morning.

If you dont have a reserved seat from the ballot, then, when you rock up at the ground (assuming you get in before they shut the gates), and find an empty seat, you will be presented will a ticket that entitles you to that seat, which is at no cost to you.

Hope that clears it up for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally managed to secure myself one today

P15, Row E

Anyone know where that is?
It says enter gate 6 so I'm assuming its somewhere on the wing in the Great Southern Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back