della

Team Captain
Nov 24, 2001
Melb - Eastern
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
where is everyone sitting saturday, i am sitting m33 - row u which is ponsford end level 1 behind goals, where have most of our members been allocated.

Im in the AFL area. N28 Row E. (Right next to the ponsford)

I reckon the crowd will 70,000 Geelong.

Everyone who wasnt got tickets do everything you can to get them, otherwise they will end up in the hands of Port supporters.

-Kris

Ok...call me ungrateful if you will...but....
I've been allotted a premium seat....Row EE M57.....
How is row EE a premium seat?
I know I'll be dry, but I won't even be able to see the screen from there!
I know, other people would kill for the seat,
but i'm a Social club member and paid extra to guarantee myself a seat as I have for the last 5 years,
how can you then be possibly allocated row EE???

That sounds odd gocatsgo, they look like 'Standard seats' to me.

Btw- where will the Geelong cheersquad be sitting??

but i'm a Social club member and paid extra to guarantee myself a seat as I have for the last 5 years,

I am in the row behind you and am a bit annoyed as well that i got given row FF M57 after paying 150 extra for september member. but after thinking about it, i am gratefull that i even have a ticket, so many people missed out.
I can't believe these seats are classed as premium though

level 4 ponsford stand Q36 row DD!!
at least ive got a ticket

beggers cant be choosers!!

At least you're on level 1, I'd die for level 1!

But again, those tickets probably went to competition winners or auction winners and all that sort of s**t.

No idea yet! I have a "mystery seat" at the moment. It's all very exciting.

Level 4, Row ZZ, I don't care. I'm there, I'm happy.
Me too... Dad can only pick my tickets up tomorrow or on Wednesday.

Here is details for Premium, Prime and Standard Seats.

Category "A" Premium Seating Located on level 1 (Ground Level - Section M) past the first 25 rows from the fence and undercover or level 2 (Section N) and 2A (Section P).

Category "B" Prime Seating Located on level 1 (Ground Level - Section M) in the first 25 rows from the fence or the first 10 rows of level 3 (Top Deck - Section Q).

Category "C" Standard Seating Located undercover on level 3 (Top Deck - Section Q) past the first 10 rows.

http://www.atfs.com.au/afl.html - Standard seats for $1500! (But its legal because its a package!!)

Have any September Members or Social Club members mangaged to get a seat in Level 2 or 3.

-Kris

Don't know if this is good or bad. I am directly behind the goals in the front row at the punt road end. I've been told the ground slopes up in the middle so may not be able to see the other end that well. Anybody know anything about that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the only way of finding out where your ticket (tickets) are is by collecting them from ticketmaster !!
As i live in s.a i won't be able to find out where i am until i collect them friday.
It's crap, the club or ticketmaster won't tell you regardless of whether you have a receipt number or not.

Boo HOO! geeeez what a lot of boo hoo, i'm in same section and have been paying September member for years, Social club prior to that.
That will be fine trust me and also whats this about not seeing screen? You're looking straight ahead at the one in the Ponsford, geeeez. As long as we win those seats are great, spare a thought for the people who have missed out completely; i bet they just love reading people complaining about where their seats are.

2 x Prime Reserve seats, Q53 Row J in the Ponsford.
Woohoo! I was actually nervous about getting the real actual tickets in my hand as i walked up to the Ticketmaster outlet today! I'm still struggling to come to terms that I have tickets! It's gonna be huge.

does anyone know what the highest row is on the top level....

how far from the top is BB?
Does it go all the way to ZZ on the top level?

If anyones is in this row and it starts to rain, they can ring the people on Lvl 1, tell them it's raining. That way the people on Lvl 1 can get up, go by a poncho and sit back down before the rain even hit them! Lol bring ur binoculars if ur up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back