where r u sitting saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well picked up mine this arvo, unfortunately there only standing room, M36 or something, but WHO CARES!!! going to be able to say for the rest of my life that i was at the 'G to watch the 2007 grand final!:thumbsu:

Firstly let me say I feel for anyone who has missed out. I understand the corporate side of things but why can't the AFL see that they are destroying the Golden Goose. So many Chardonnay sipping uninterested theater goer's. It makes me sick to think of all the true blue , week in , week out SUPPORTERS who will miss out

We have got tickets because we are September members. I have paid September membership for all of y family(4) since it started as Captains club. Untill now its purely been a donation and a costly one.

We got tickets in Level1 Ponsford , M34 HH. Perfect NO, but we are there.

I hope its little better than Friday night , all the way back in NN M29 in the Ponsford.These so called Premium seat are where you lose sight of the ball , cant see any replays bar a minuscule TV ,obviously Plasma's are little too costly for the MCC. To top it off , a plethora of noisy Pies all around us. MM , not pleasant.

Again , I feel everyones pain. I've been there in 89. I swore never again so I decided to go down the Priority 1 Ticket path. Maybe one would be better just to buy a package when we are there , not sure. I think we a stuffed and the knobs have got it locked up.

If anyones is in this row and it starts to rain, they can ring the people on Lvl 1, tell them it's raining. That way the people on Lvl 1 can get up, go by a poncho and sit back down before the rain even hit them! Lol bring ur binoculars if ur up there!
do you know what the last row is right up the top? is it ZZ or more like HH or what!! any info would be great....

social club member.....dont know the exact numbers but we got on level 3, behind the goals at the punt rd end, 5 rows back......and the aisle seat......im gunna b in heaven! yee hee, cant wait!

Q53 , Row B , 4 TICKETS , 1 ON A ISLE - Priceless ....I can hear Santa coming......:)

Hi i got q53 row e, have a mate who desperartely needs an aisle seat. You will probably see us and know y, i hope we can arrange an aisle seat, how many seats in a row, does anyone know.

Also got a single seat in q 36 row f, would love to find someone to swap so another friend of ours could sit with us in q53.

In the nosebleed section where the olympic stand used to be
......just grateful to be there on sat. Dream come true!!

Even if was I was sitting on the light towers i would still love it!!

Ok...call me ungrateful if you will...but....
I've been allotted a premium seat....Row EE M57.....
How is row EE a premium seat?
I know I'll be dry, but I won't even be able to see the screen from there!
I know, other people would kill for the seat,
but i'm a Social club member and paid extra to guarantee myself a seat as I have for the last 5 years,
how can you then be possibly allocated row EE???

Mate I sat CC two weeks ago and they were crackers. Double EE will be fine. I am FF M57 BTW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where ever I can park my @rse in MCC. I've managed to get my hands on a guest pass.

There are non-reserve seats on Level 1 & 2 and in the clouds in level 3. I'm gunning for the level 2 seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back