where r u sitting saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they actually tell you where you have to stand?
I assumed you could stand wherever you liked. How would thy police it?

Probably have extra attendants, checking tickets? :confused:

It may be a good idea to have designated areas. That way the numbers will be even from section to section.

Probably have extra attendants, checking tickets? :confused:

It may be a good idea to have designated areas. That way the numbers will be even from section to section.
AFL members thanks to a very generous yet disgruntled bulldogs supporting mate of ours..............thanks god............i think he is resigned to never needing them on the big day..........

AFL members thanks to a very generous yet disgruntled bulldogs supporting mate of ours..............thanks god............i think he is resigned to never needing them on the big day..........

Bahaha, awesome. Well done :thumbsu:

Hehe, I got an email from a mate over in Perth today (Freo fan). Anyway, he said and I quote "Well I am looking forward to Saturday. It is going to be a rip corker of a game. Youmust be getting very very anxious. I would love to know the feelin of having my team in the final. but i think itll be 2123 before that happens. haha".

:D

Mate I sat CC two weeks ago and they were crackers. Double EE will be fine. I am FF M57 BTW
I am M57 GG. Social club. Was a little disgruntled - would rather closer and pay less (doesn't make sense). But seriously, can't complain - look at all the poor buggers that didn't get tickets.

Can't wait!!!!

Finally picked up my ticket today,all beit standing room !! M30 is where i'm at.Just a few queries that i would like some help on !?(i) Veiwing from these standing room area's, is it ideal !? and how many are they allowing in these area's !!(ii) Can you see the footy regardless of how many are in there. (iii) Does it matter what time you get there as long as it's b4 kick-off obviously !?

Finally picked up my ticket today,all beit standing room !! M30 is where i'm at.Just a few queries that i would like some help on !?(i) Veiwing from these standing room area's, is it ideal !? and how many are they allowing in these area's !!(ii) Can you see the footy regardless of how many are in there. (iii) Does it matter what time you get there as long as it's b4 kick-off obviously !?

Depending on how tall you are, but if you get there late, you won't get near the railing. At least if you're right behind there you can bob down and catch replays and so on.

Depending on how tall you are, but if you get there late, you won't get near the railing. At least if you're right behind there you can bob down and catch replays and so on.
Is it like that is it....bit like getting front veiws at a concert !? I'm tall enough 6'1, if go for a leak/beer and food you'll lose it will ya.
How full do they let it be, obviously they've (afl) ticketed that area(s) for so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are social club and got

P13 (middle second tier of southern stand) - row F, (so 1 row behind Ramsay).. there are 4 loud 20 something guys behind you, just say your name from big footy, and the beers are on me.

Is it like that is it....bit like getting front veiws at a concert !? I'm tall enough 6'1, if go for a leak/beer and food you'll lose it will ya.
How full do they let it be, obviously they've (afl) ticketed that area(s) for so much.

yeah iv got standing in M36...so what time should we aim to get there to be near the railing??? i have no idea...but am desperate to be able to see the action!!!

I hope its little better than Friday night , all the way back in NN M29 in the Ponsford.These so called Premium seat are where you lose sight of the ball , cant see any replays bar a minuscule TV ,obviously Plasma's are little too costly for the MCC. To top it off , a plethora of noisy Pies all around us. MM , not pleasant.

Geez Turbocat, my wife got M57 GG, and I thought that might have been the back row. Is NN the last row for Level 1 (M) ?

Ive noticed Port Adelaide have been allocated M56. Should be interesting!! Anyone know who has got M1?

Im in N28 and trying to swap my wife and her dads tickets (M57, Row GG). for 2 near me. Maybe someone else wants to they same thing. Im looking at sections 28,29 and 30 on any level. As long they are geelong member areas! PM me your interested.

Geez Turbocat, my wife got M57 GG, and I thought that might have been the back row. Is NN the last row for Level 1 (M) ?

Ive noticed Port Adelaide have been allocated M56. Should be interesting!! Anyone know who has got M1?

i reckon that back row is NN because i had a look last week hopeing i didnt get NN but got FF in M57 for this week. nah but i know port have M2-4

Q16 for me. Missed out on the ballot but a desperate plea to all and sundry on my email list got me there, although a little lighter in the wallet.

Victory on Saturday will be priceless though. :D

I don't know about the Olympic Stand but at the bottom of the Ponsford NN is the back. The guys with standing room where basically looking right over your shoulder , it felt a little claustrophobic and to call them Premium is stretching the credibility of the whole rating system

we have restricted viewing seats in M56 Row F but can't work out why they would be restricted viewing. Has anyone any idea????
Like everyone else though, we're rapt to have tickets.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back