where r u???

Remove this Banner Ad

madkat182

Debutant
Jan 14, 2001
AFL Club
Geelong
where are all the cat fans????!!!!!! the best team around and no one on the board!!!?? oh well hope it picks up during the season
smile.gif
cyas
go cats
smile.gif

I'm here.
biggrin.gif

Unlike the Brisbane and North fans,we don't use this board to type crap subjects such as 'asdfghj' [see the Brissie board for what I mean].

This board will pick up when the Footy starts in less than 2 weeks

------------------
"No matter how good you are at something,there's always a million people better than you"

yep, bring it on JUBJUB........ unfortunately ( i know i carnt spall) i cant get to darwin, but im hangin out for the ansett game against the bombers at colonical.... workin in an ofice of 14 and 9 of the pricks barrack for McEssendon..... seeya there cob

yahoo.... yes the season is about to start... and yes a good footy fix is what I really need... dont get me wrong we have been out to watch the LIONS train but a GAME is what I really want...

GO CATS GO !!!!!!

I'll be there for the Essendon game. It'll be nice to have a go at reducing that ever inflating Bomber ego. You get the feeling anything less than a clean sweep of the Ansett cup would be a body-blow for the Dons.

Even if we defeat Essendon, I feel that it wont be much of a psychological win. We know how seriously the Ansett Cup isn't taken!
But it would be nice to win, we would like to be showing some form early on, but let's then hope it continues into the premiership season.

Yay! 100 posts for the Cats board!!

obviously the Ansett Cup isn't taken as seriously as the season proper, however think of the effect it would have on memberships....also the psychological boost for the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back