Where to next year for these fringe guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

shane clayton will probly be put up for trade or delisted - a bit soft but has a knack for finding the ball, could help a team like melbourne or carlton

Wouldn't surprise me if Geelong kept Brent Grgic as secondary defender (in case somebody gets injured).

I mean, Geelong have lost Woolnough, (retired) White (retired, although he was useless anyway) and will probably lose Foster (delist) at season's end. Hence, there will be a shortage of defenders, which is why I was very surprised to read people dismissing Ben Finnin already. I know we have Timmy Callan coming up, but we should probably keep Gerge for the reserves (and in case he finally hits his strings ... Hey, I know I'm dreaming, or like I previously mentioned, we have a couple of injuries and are short of defenders)

Troy Wilson will be cut from the Eagles list and probably play for East Perth next year.

I would expect Quinten Lynch to be retained at the Eagles after coming close to selection many times and finishing around 6th in the Sandover Medal, he is still young so time is on his side.

Plunkett and Franchina are GAAAWWWNNN!!!!

Does anyone know whether Guerra's contract finishes this season....Carlton would be interested, he is Victorian and he doesn't seem to get a go in the big games (tonight) and when he does get a game, he plays off the bench.

Originally posted by Petrie Dish
shane clayton will probly be put up for trade or delisted - a bit soft but has a knack for finding the ball, could help a team like melbourne or carlton
As above, how on earth could he help us... he may help you with percentage, but seriously you must live in some fantasy trade world

We need good players, not deplorable hacks

Originally posted by scooter600x
Matthew Smith

Isn't he about 19 and 194cm tall?

What has done wrong?

Nothing much wrong, but has done absolutely nothing right.

He had just started to find a bit of form in the Port Magpie backline, then runs away to play for Sturt, has done nothing good for them.

Intestinal fortitude may be questioned by some

Originally posted by vicpride99
what about the following.

Moorcroft- probably gone. 80/20 chance to go
Biddescobe- he is a dud, he is gone
Houlihan- GONE
Manton- gone
D. Clark- dunno
Grgic- haha the gerg. shiould have been gone years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i got nothin'

I'll have James Gallagher of the Crows. He's not bad.
Swap you... uh, Scott Freeborn? He's hard at it, and from SA...

Haven't got much to give, really.

Marcus Picken

Marcus Picken.

An interesting specimen. Plays a dozen matches for the eventual premier in 2001. Comes to the Bulldogs, and plays a cracker of a match in the Ansett Cup in 2002 that had fans drooling on the train after the game. Plays for Werribee ever since.

2004 - Will line up on the ball for Hamilton as they try and stop Portland's premiership (hopefully, go Tigers) on-ball division of Winis Imbi and Brodie Atkinson.

Originally posted by Duffman95
As above, how on earth could he help us... he may help you with percentage, but seriously you must live in some fantasy trade world

We need good players, not deplorable hacks

i was under the impression this whole board was fantasy trade, considering its a bloody opinion board

secondly if ur a melbourne or carlton supporter u need as much help as u can get at the moment. sure he's no star, but he's a premiership player, knows where the goals are and picks up his 15-20 touches, worth a later draft pick cos he finds the footy regularly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back