Where to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

He was joking. I'd personally love to be in this kind of trouble every year.
Thought so..I scrambled looking for trouble within our ranks, but couldn't find any apart from Ryans cheeky grin, Venables scraped knee and Hurns growing monk patch?

I'd be more concerned with Dads Army down at Geelong.

Several top liners on the wrong side of 30 and a serious lack of leg speed.

Ablett, Taylor, Hawkins, Selwood x 2 starting to look past it and all too much left for Danger, about to lose Kelly.:think:;)

Not pretty.

On paper their best 22 looks great. Age will catch up to them. But 2019 and 2020 is their last shot.

Dalhaus will make a big difference to them. Rohan maybe not so much but will be very dangerous.

Interesting article in todays West. Comments on WCE comparing them to the Crows back to back team.Bickley is a big fan .It was stated we probably need 4-5 changes to this years lineup to contend.Lecca and Lycett gone means 2-3 possies up for grabs.Rewatching the GF [ again ] i reckon our three worst players were Lecca,Masten and Cripps.Maybe off days or maybe the pressure got to them.The rucks will know NN looms so they will press hard.Sheed had a good finals series but needs to be more consistent and more defensive; thjere will be pressure on him.Jetta because of his inconsistency will be under pressure..Schoey our Gf hero will nevertheless be under pressure. I hope Simmo holds his nerve and keeps playing the younguns ,even if they dont feature in his final plans as they bring implied pressure.I think we have great depth and need to keep players on their toes.Its a new ballgame and GF heroes must earn selection just like everybody else.We dont want a Richmond scenario where we play the same players and win win win but lose when it matters.

Interesting article in todays West. Comments on WCE comparing them to the Crows back to back team.Bickley is a big fan .It was stated we probably need 4-5 changes to this years lineup to contend.Lecca and Lycett gone means 2-3 possies up for grabs.Rewatching the GF [ again ] i reckon our three worst players were Lecca,Masten and Cripps.Maybe off days or maybe the pressure got to them.The rucks will know NN looms so they will press hard.Sheed had a good finals series but needs to be more consistent and more defensive; thjere will be pressure on him.Jetta because of his inconsistency will be under pressure..Schoey our Gf hero will nevertheless be under pressure. I hope Simmo holds his nerve and keeps playing the younguns ,even if they dont feature in his final plans as they bring implied pressure.I think we have great depth and need to keep players on their toes.Its a new ballgame and GF heroes must earn selection just like everybody else.We dont want a Richmond scenario where we play the same players and win win win but lose when it matters.
Relax. We will win the flag 2019 :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back