Where to watch the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, don't look for loopholes. Just do the right thing. Indoor gatherings are a great way to spread this damn virus and keep us locked away till Christmas.

I'll be having mates over via Zoom / FaceTime / Skype / whatever. Has worked great for poker nights this year.

I've been going to Geelong games with a mate since 2005 or earlier. Was with him at Kardinia Park when we beat them in 2006, was there at Colonial Stadium when they thumped us by 157 points.

Best of all was with him in the 2007 Qualifying Final where Richmond showed they were real.

Last year couldn't sit with him, but we were both there for the Prelim.

Would have gone with him to the GF this year, but can't. So we'll be meeting over video for this match. I cannot wait for us to smash the Cats and see his face while we do it.

was saying to my brother some parks have picnic areas with power points under cover etc , grab the tv plug it in 10 people watch together, better than sitting at home watching it by ones self.
Did you just say ""watching it by one's self" ??

Post of the year.

Take one for the team.

#biggerpicture
Hey guys, don't look for loopholes. Just do the right thing. Indoor gatherings are a great way to spread this damn virus and keep us locked away till Christmas.

I'll be having mates over via Zoom / FaceTime / Skype / whatever. Has worked great for poker nights this year.

I've been going to Geelong games with a mate since 2005 or earlier. Was with him at Kardinia Park when we beat them in 2006, was there at Colonial Stadium when they thumped us by 157 points.

Best of all was with him in the 2007 Qualifying Final where Richmond showed they were real.

Last year couldn't sit with him, but we were both there for the Prelim.

Would have gone with him to the GF this year, but can't. So we'll be meeting over video for this match. I cannot wait for us to smash the Cats and see his face while we do it.

Mines not exciting
I’ll be going to a retirement village and watching the game with my mother
As a family of Tigers fanatics back in the early 70’s , if dad had to work on a Saturday mum would take me and we would catch 2 & 3 lots of public transport and even go in the rain

so how can I not go
I was making plans to go with two sons and watch from punt rd but this year tipped that on its head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can swim in a dirty public pool with 30 others but cant have a few mates over for the granny ???
That’s because the risk profile of an outdoor pool is very low, including 30 people in a public pool is not many people. 2 people indoors has a risk of transmission of about 30%. Just make sure your mate doesn’t have the virus. I suggest 2 weeks quarantine before meeting :)

AFL match broadcast page lists Kayo.

It will be delayed Granny for Kayo like they did last year most likely. If you have the stream on, then it will most likely be a live stream of an empty desk (happened last year and all they had playing was a nice shot of the yarra)

That’s because the risk profile of an outdoor pool is very low, including 30 people in a public pool is not many people. 2 people indoors has a risk of transmission of about 30%. Just make sure your mate doesn’t have the virus. I suggest 2 weeks quarantine before meeting :)
dan andrews bigfooty burner ?

Just bear in mind unless the rules have change since last year, I don't think the GF will be on Kayo - only game of the year that Fox Sports don't have access to.
I have a sneaky suspicion that you can watch it on Kayo (or says says the AFL website below)
1603069085722.png
Kayo takes the full channel 7 broadcast advertisements and all (which is why I stopped watching the finals on Kayo and went back to Foxtel...I can't stand the ads).

It will be delayed Granny for Kayo like they did last year most likely. If you have the stream on, then it will most likely be a live stream of an empty desk (happened last year and all they had playing was a nice shot of the yarra)
Yeah Kayo is a direct feed from fox footy and they aren’t allowed to show the gf live so I assume Kayo is the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back