Where to watch the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for ya man.
Regional vic I am having 10 people over.

yep its a pretty s**t situation , i just don't get why people can go to a ******* hairdressers with someone with hands all there head literally standing cms away , but yet we cant have a family member over or vice versa to watch a football game because of the risk of spreading covid9. Unbelievable

Thanks mate for that... what a fu**en sh*t show.. the afl is the worst by so far...
I don’t have a tv in my room, and lounge room is occupied...

guess I will pay for the afl pass and watch it on my iPad... what a joke

oh I am with Telstra, can I hotspot my phone internet to my iPad and watch on the Telstra pass for free?
Obviously I can watch on my phone but iPad obviously better
Do you know if this is possible?
if you're a Telstra mobile customer, you can get the AFL Live App subscription for free which also gives you full replays etc.

I'm regional Victoria, but still annoyed the "eased" restrictions won't do much for me this weekend.
Wife will have her sisters over and their kids, so puts us onto the maximum amount I can have over, even if it's a backyard event.
Would have loved to invite a couple of mates and their families over.

Oh well, not the worst of my problems...

just a random suggestion given the circumstances, but i highly recommend jumping on facetime / skype / zoom with your close mates / family etc, even if it is just audio and not visual if you want to have a bit more of an 'experience'

kind of similiar to what we do with the live tigercast shows. it makes it really entertaining riding the wave of emotion with fellow tiger fans.

just a random suggestion given the circumstances, but i highly recommend jumping on facetime / skype / zoom with your close mates / family etc, even if it is just audio and not visual if you want to have a bit more of an 'experience'

kind of similiar to what we do with the live tigercast shows. it makes it really entertaining riding the wave of emotion with fellow tiger fans.
Problem with it is, I scream and swear too much, cant help it. and my mates have family watching with them...

Problem with it is, I scream and swear too much, cant help it. and my mates have family watching with them...

tell your mates to put 1 ear phone in so they can chat with you and keep the other free to hear the game!

I have a feeling Dan might let a mate or 2 over come Grand Final Day..especially if numbers stay non existent
think he said the announcement of possibly bringing things forward was on sunday. don't reckon he will stray from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW I wouldnt be breaching rules and hosting parties

cops are upping fines to $5k a pop, and neighbours will be calling in any noise as they have been doing for months now

esp if they hate the tigs, they will lag on you just to * you

it sucks (i'll be solo at my house), but i dont have $5k to piss up against a wall

FWIW I wouldnt be breaching rules and hosting parties

cops are upping fines to $5k a pop, and neighbours will be calling in any noise as they have been doing for months now

esp if they hate the tigs, they will lag on you just to fu** you

it sucks (i'll be solo at my house), but i dont have $5k to piss up against a wall

Can you watch it at a church or outdoors, for example?

Can you watch it at a church or outdoors, for example?

1) im a Buddhist and our temple has been closed since February, because unlike some sooky Hillsong freaks we dont need a crowd to have faith

jokes aside, the churches are restricted to outdoors only still

2) you can have 10 people from 2 households outdoors, but this is not on kayo live. that means either paying for the shitty afl app, or getting your tv, aerial, and a 240v invertor into a park. possible, but a lot of work for 10 people

1) im a Buddhist and our temple has been closed since February, because unlike some sooky Hillsong freaks we dont need a crowd to have faith

jokes aside, the churches are restricted to outdoors only still

2) you can have 10 people from 2 households outdoors, but this is not on kayo live. that means either paying for the shitty afl app, or getting your tv, aerial, and a 240v invertor into a park. possible, but a lot of work for 10 people
Sitting in a park at night in cold weather trying to watch the game through some kind of weird setup doesn’t seem too fun sadly

Sitting in a park at night in cold weather trying to watch the game through some kind of weird setup doesn’t seem too fun sadly

esp with a 60 inch lcd :p

What-ever happened to the concept of the "bubble buddy"?

I'm stuck watching by myself, but thought there was a possibility I could have a friend over (not necessarily intimate!) to ease the feeling of isolation.

What-ever happened to the concept of the "bubble buddy"?

I'm stuck watching by myself, but thought there was a possibility I could have a friend over (not necessarily intimate!) to ease the feeling of isolation.

single sexless mates bubble buddy is a thing

only the rootless like our mods are eligible however

Can I like this post 1000 times? Couldn’t agree more.
Apparently the cops are gonna patrol Swan St after the game too the ******* killjoys. I was seriously going to go down if we won even for a short while to soak in some form of relative joy of the occasion but it seems this Covid life is even gonna kill any potential GF joy 😕

Last edited:
Apparently the cops are gonna patrol Swan St after the game too the ******* killjoys. I was seriously going to go down if we won even for a short while to give some form of relative joy of the occasion but it seems this Covid life is even gonna kill any potential GF joy 😕

Yiu can still go down mate cops can’t do anything .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back