Where will Brisbane finish in 2020?

Where will Brisbane finish in 2020?

• 2nd

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Progress is rarely linear. They need to tweak their gameplan. Seem to generate plenty of shots on goal but wide or under pressure in their two finals this year costing them accuracy. Not much point finishing top 2 and not having the gameplan to win a final. Think they will go backwards for a bit trying to work out what they are going to do and refining it before going forward again - who knows how long it will take. Is forward line big enough? Tougher draw. An AFL average injury run in 2020 will see them worse off than 19. All of the above costs say a couple of wins. Two less wins assuming comp is just as even next year puts them sixth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5th.
Top 4 for me will be Richmond, GWS, Collingwood and Dogs (if they recruit well).
West Coast, Cats, Bombers, Port, Sydney (Daniher?), North, Fremantle, Hawks battling out for other 3 spots. All capable just depends on form.
Adelaide, GC, Melbourne, Carlton, Saints won’t make it.

The big question is how do they go without Hodge setting them up in the back half of the ground. A lot of credit has been giving to him for his onfield leadership and how he setup up there defense. Are the younger guys ready or good enough to cover that roll.

Will get a harder fixture, but some pretty obvious areas of the game to work on to gain big improvement, goal kicking and delivery into the forward 50 especially.

Draw whinging is a joke

Pies and tigers in the prelim have they travelled this year? * me

Lions are set up for a great run, wether next year is the next step or not who knows

A Flag sometime in next 3-4 years is my guess

They were good this year and fun to watch.

It depends on the draw and injuries. This year they did very well with both.

I’ll guess low part of the 8.

Also, Hodge is a big loss.

Given they finished second, they get a harder fixture. That being said, they also only beat three of the 7 other teams in the 8. I'd say 6-12

They’ll cop teams like Richmond, Collingwood, Geelong, West Coast etc. twice next year and every other team will see them as a scalp and will lift when they play them.

They’ll finish anywhere between 4th-10th.

Honestly the only team I would be concerned with playing twice there would be the Tigers at the G.

Fourth of fifth will get a much harder draw and teams will have studied them lot more over the preseason.
Next season will be just as tight at the top end and they will be one of six sides fighting for top four.

RIC, COL, WC, GWS, BRI, GEE, Doggies all fighting it out for top four.

I never understand the “teams will study them harder” like teams don’t do oppo analysis on the lions each week. It’s not like teams are going to do a pre season prepping for the lions. I would suggest that teams will roll up to round 1 with no more work on the lions than they would have done this year.

Draw whinging is a joke

Pies and tigers in the prelim have they travelled this year? fu** me

Lions are set up for a great run, wether next year is the next step or not who knows

A Flag sometime in next 3-4 years is my guess
I am not sure what more you expect, but we have travelled interstate 6 times this year, 4-2 record.

Back