Where will Fremantle and West Coast play most of their home games this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean like Queensland did. Only letting vaxxed into the state, into pubs, into shops, into old peoples homes. sports events, government buildings, cafes while mandating masks everywhere.
There is an argument, it's called data.
And that data say's it's inevitable.

What an incredibly simplistic statement you make.

Open you eyes and ears. It is inevitable that cases will rise and some will die. What IS NOT inevitable is the number of people who die. You do understand that is what the vaccine's main role is? To reduce hospitalisation rates, the severity of illness and reduce the final death rate. It was never going to stop the inevitable spread of the virus. Not a difficult concept to understand.

And in six months you can go and review the data.

WA will open up being the most vaccinated region in the world to do so. QLD had not reached the same levels when it openned. And some have paid a price. The data indicates not as many West Australians will need to pay that price.

Last edited:
So for all your teeth gnashing Obeanie1 the borders will be open #VICBIAS just like predicted , you can enjoy yourr home games

Lol. And that proves you totally missed the point of the discusion.

Not surprising really.

The issue was how some simply wanted two clubs to hub an entire season when previously this was not acceptable for their club and players. So double standards.

Carry on.

The embarrassment of no teams from the West playing in the AFL this season looks to have been conveniently avoided as McClown is going to join us all by opening up. Just in the nick of time, the AFL were not going to hub anybody in 2022 and hubs were going to get plenty of opposition from the Western teams also. He can take his hands off his hips now and rest easy, games will be played in Perth and teams can travel until he dreams up some other piece of madness. He's a strange bloke.

What an incredibly simplistic statement you make.

Open you eyes and ears. It is inevitable that cases will rise and some will die. What IS NOT inevitable is the number of people who die. You do understand that is what the vaccine's main role is? To reduce hospitalisation rates, the severity of illness and reduce the final death rate. It was never going to stop the inevitable spread of the virus. Not a difficult concept to understand.

And in six months you can go and review the data.

WA will open up being the most vaccinated region in the world to do so. QLD had not reached the same levels when it openned. And some have paid a price. The data indicates not as many West Australians will need to pay that price.
Yeh. That 1.1% higher vax rate will make all the difference.

Triple jabbed to get into WA from another state but from overseas only double jabbed? Ridiculous
Fed Government dragging their feet on vaccination status to get job vacancies filled?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

The embarrassment of no teams from the West playing in the AFL this season looks to have been conveniently avoided as McClown is going to join us all by opening up. Just in the nick of time, the AFL were not going to hub anybody in 2022 and hubs were going to get plenty of opposition from the Western teams also. He can take his hands off his hips now and rest easy, games will be played in Perth and teams can travel until he dreams up some other piece of madness. He's a strange bloke.

Conveniently avoided eh Jack, more like premature evaluation, strong on premature ..... there is medical support available.

How about the 20 richest private schools in WA pocketing $77m in covid payments and then posting profits greater than pre covid.

And that is just WA.......it would be the same in other states.

Thats just wrong when aged care and hospitals are under funded.
Shows that the system is corrupt and flawed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL website talking about both WA relocating interstate due to the spike in Covid cases.
Welcome to March 2020 on the eastern seaboard of Australia.

Which brings me to the million dollar question.

Is every player triple jabbed?
Is it mandated by the AFL that all players must be triple jabbed?
Triple jab isn't mandated anywhere yet.
I've had three jabs and don't think it's a good idea at all. I've now got a low immune system from 3 jabs and from that ended up getting shingles. I'm alright now but regret getting it so soon as shingles will put AFL players out for about 5-6 weeks if they get it and possible long term nerve issues.

It's too close the jabs on our immune systems. It would be a distaster if they mandated it. Two is enough for everyone for now. The third jab needs to have at least 6-12 months break in my opinion. I hope they don't mandate third jabs. Got to be careful about the closeness we are having these jabs.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On the WA health website it says interstate travellers must be triple dosed if eligible.
It doesn’t define what eligible is though. I am eligible to be triple dosed but I am certainly not triple dosed.

On the WA health website it says interstate travellers must be triple dosed if eligible.
It doesn’t define what eligible is though. I am eligible to be triple dosed but I am certainly not triple dosed.
Eligible is whether you are in the timeframe for a booster or not. If you just got vaccinated and need to wait for a booster, then you aren't eligible for a booster and are fine to enter.

The AFL website talking about both WA relocating interstate due to the spike in Covid cases.

Well considering half the Eagles list is unavailable due to injury, not covid, moving the team interstate won't help at all.

The injured guys need to do their rehab and get fit. They can't play until then.

The 40 WAFL top up players won't move interstate as they would all have other jobs and clubs to play for.

So where do the extra players come from? The QAFL?

Not sure if that comp will be happy about giving up more players to non QLD teams.

So relocating teams sounds great, if you have a fit squad.

Let me get this straight… it doesn’t define what eligible is, yet somehow you know you’re eligible? Are you sure that eligibility isn’t defined somewhere then?

It's not, as the first two jabs are less effective against Omicron and would result in more significant numbers getting sick or presenting at hospital.

Anecdotes are not evidence.
Well we are damned either way as they push out three jabs in such a short timeframe will only lead to people getting sick by too many jabs with extremely short timeframes being three months apart.
If you got sick by the jab the first or second time I'd advise against the third until at least a 6-12month break to recover enough from them.

3 months is not enough time for our bodys to recuperate as I've learned the hard way with the booster shot. If the gov can't wait at least 6 months between the 2nd and 3rd jab then you have to wonder. People getting sick in the hospitals from Covid or people getting sick in hospital from too many jabs in the short timeframe they are suggesting. I disagree with three months. 6-12 months is where it should be for a booster shot. Everyone reacts different to a jab but by the time you have had two jabs you should know if you have had some mild flu symptoms as a reaction from those first two jabs. I did get mild sick for around two days after the first and second jabs. Mostly just body aches and flu symptoms. It was the third one that I came down with Shingles and regretted getting it. I wouldn't suggest getting the booster if you have had flu like symptoms from the first two. Wait at least 6-12 months.

Last edited:
Well we are damned either way as they push out three jabs in such a short timeframe will only lead to people getting sick by too many jabs with extremely short timeframes being three months apart.
If you got sick by the jab the first or second time I'd advise against the third until at least a 6-12month break to recover enough from them.

3 months is not enough time for our bodys to recuperate as I've learned the hard way with the booster shot. If the gov can't wait at least 6 months between the 2nd and 3rd jab then you have to wonder. People getting sick in the hospitals from Covid or people getting sick in hospital from too many jabs in the short timeframe they are suggesting. I disagree with three months. 6-12 months is where it should be for a booster shot. Everyone reacts different to a jab but by the time you have had two jabs you should know if you have had some mild flu symptoms as a reaction from those first two jabs. I did get mild sick for around two days after the first and second jabs. Mostly just body aches and flu symptoms. It was the third one that I came down with Shingles and regretted getting it. I wouldn't suggest getting the booster if you have had flu like symptoms from the first two. Wait at least 6-12 months.

Are you a health professional?

Serious question, you used the term 'advise' is why I'm asking.

Are you a health professional?

Serious question, you used the term 'advise' is why I'm asking.
I've had three jabs. This isn't some anti vax BS so don't assume that. It's basically common sense. If you get three jabs in such a short timeframe and have had effects from them in the first two I'd 100% advise not to get the third until you wait enough for you're body to recover from it.
Don't need to be a health professional to understand that.

If you've had no effects from any them by all means go for the booster. But a low immune system from the first two will cause more harm then good and that's what these health professionally are not even considering. There mindset is just go out and get jabbed every three months and deal with it.

Last edited:
Which is dumb because there were more cases in Victoria and NSW than WA yesterday and we're not likely to peak much further than we are right now. It appears to be Brad Scott just floating ideas at a presser for a news bite rather than an actual feasible outcome.

There will be a lot of eastern state players who haven't had covid either who could also be affected.

Which is dumb because there were more cases in Victoria and NSW than WA yesterday and we're not likely to peak much further than we are right now. It appears to be Brad Scott just floating ideas at a presser for a news bite rather than an actual feasible outcome.

I’m all for laying the boots into Brad Scott, but on this occasion he was asked a direct question by Robbo (who seems to be obsessed with the idea of WA teams having to hub).

He was asked whether WA teams would be told to hub, he basically said no but they might elect to leave WA at some stage, if they think it’s necessary.

And that’s been jumped on and turned into a sound bite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back