Where will Fremantle and West Coast play most of their home games this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me get this straight… it doesn’t define what eligible is, yet somehow you know you’re eligible? Are you sure that eligibility isn’t defined somewhere then?
I’m not here on this thread to debate vaccines but being eligible and actually wanting to get it are two seperate things. The only reason I know my eligibility is the government starting spamming me with tests and phone calls about a month ago. Trust me their will be people out there who have no idea if they are eligible or not. I think WA is the only state I know of anywhere where this rule applies.

I’m not here on this thread to debate vaccines but being eligible and actually wanting to get it are two seperate things. The only reason I know my eligibility is the government starting spamming me with tests and phone calls about a month ago. Trust me their will be people out there who have no idea if they are eligible or not. I think WA is the only state I know of anywhere where this rule applies.

So you had a vaccine some months ago, a vaccine you got in response to one of the biggest events in world history, and you don't remember even vaguely when unless the government tells you. Learned helplessness is a real problem in our society.

So you had a vaccine some months ago, a vaccine you got in response to one of the biggest events in world history, and you don't remember even vaguely when unless the government tells you. Learned helplessness is a real problem in our society.
November.
It was 6 months until the booster then 5 then 4 months.
My work has not mandated the booster so I won’t be getting the booster.
You be a good little soldier and do what the government says.
You prob did a TikTok video about how excited you were for it.

Back on topic the only reason I could see the WA teams hubbing would be if McGowan locks crowds out which surely won’t happen.

November.
It was 6 months until the booster then 5 then 4 months.
My work has not mandated the booster so I won’t be getting the booster.
You be a good little soldier and do what the government says.
You prob did a TikTok video about how excited you were for it.

Back on topic the only reason I could see the WA teams hubbing would be if McGowan locks crowds out which surely won’t happen.

I know counting is hard, especially when you are a tough rebel.

Back on topic, moot point now. Until the next wave.

I've had three jabs. This isn't some anti vax BS so don't assume that. It's basically common sense. If you get three jabs in such a short timeframe and have had effects from them in the first two I'd 100% advise not to get the third until you wait enough for you're body to recover from it.
Don't need to be a health professional to understand that.

If you've had no effects from any them by all means go for the booster. But a low immune system from the first two will cause more harm then good and that's what these health professionally are not even considering. There mindset is just go out and get jabbed every three months and deal with it.
So the answer is no. You don't think the experts have weighed this up? They have considered timeframes in the context of a global pandemic, there is evidence and research to back up those considerations. You really shouldn't be advising anyone and your 'common sense' does not trump expertise. Thing about common sense is it's not so common.

I’m all for laying the boots into Brad Scott, but on this occasion he was asked a direct question by Robbo (who seems to be obsessed with the idea of WA teams having to hub).

He was asked whether WA teams would be told to hub, he basically said no but they might elect to leave WA at some stage, if they think it’s necessary.

And that’s been jumped on and turned into a sound bite.

Yep, that sounds like Robbo and the media chasing clicks for sure.

The fact that it doesn't make any sense when you actually think about it is just the norm for many media beat ups.

So the answer is no. You don't think the experts have weighed this up? They have considered timeframes in the context of a global pandemic, there is evidence and research to back up those considerations. You really shouldn't be advising anyone and your 'common sense' does not trump expertise. Thing about common sense is it's not so common.
No to be honest I don't think the experts have weighed it up at all because if they did I wouldn't of got shingles from the booster and been in pain for the past 5 weeks. I think they have just said go out and get the third in three months and good luck to you. Anyway I don't care what you think because you sound like someone that has no reasoning or common sense. Go get the third jab. Hell go get it in two months then a 4th 2 months after that. See how you're body holds up. I couldn't care if you do or don't and have some serious health effects from these short timeframes. The experts have no research on what happens after the third jab as not many have had it except the few like myself which in my instance was a mistake. I should of waited another 3 months at the very least. We are the research. I've had three jabs now and can tell you it isn't good if you got side effect like flu symptoms already from the first two. Simple enough for you or do I need to slow it down some more. That's what a vaccine is. To build immunity so it's a jab of the virus in doses but it's dangerous when you do that too quick as its like having the flu 3 times in 9 months. Low immune system will bring up other health issues. 3 months isn't enough. Eventually something's gonna give and people's health effects will follow. I can see that now with myself. There's no harm in waiting 6-12 months for the third jab to make sure we have built our immune system enough for it.

Last edited:
No to be honest I don't think the experts have weighed it up at all because if they did I wouldn't of got shingles from the booster and been in pain for the past 5 weeks. I think they have just said go out and get the third in three months and good luck to you. Anyway I don't care what you think because you sound like someone that has no reasoning or common sense. Go get the third jab. Hell go get it in two months then a 4th 2 months after that. See how you're body holds up. I couldn't care if you do or don't and have some serious health effects from these short timeframes. The experts have no research on what happens after the third jab as not many have had it except the few like myself which in my instance was a mistake. I should of waited another 3 months at the very least. We are the research. I've had three jabs now and can tell you it isn't good if you got side effect like flu symptoms already from the first two. Simple enough for you or do I need to slow it down some more. That's what a vaccine is. To build immunity so it's a jab of the virus in doses but it's dangerous when you do that too quick as its like having the flu 3 times in 9 months. 3 months isn't enough. Eventually something's gonna give and health effects will follow. I can see that now with myself. There's no harm in waiting 6-12 months for the third jab to make sure we have built our immune system enough for it.
I've had the third jab, felt fine and continue to do so. Now, of course, I don't consider my anecdote to be evidence that everyone will feel 100 per cent after their booster. Believe it or not, the experts haven't weighed up the consequences of COVID versus whether you personally get shingles. But they have absolutely considered the benefits of three jabs in reducing deaths and hospitalisations of COVID, particularly with the rise of Omicron, versus other potential consequences. And in the middle of a global pandemic, tackling COVID trumps individual side effects. So while any side effects are unfortunate for those that get them, you shouldn't be offering your 'medical advice' from a position of individual ignorance. And I'm not offering you any; speak to a doctor, not Big Footy.

I've had the third jab, felt fine and continue to do so. Now, of course, I don't consider my anecdote to be evidence that everyone will feel 100 per cent after their booster. Believe it or not, the experts haven't weighed up the consequences of COVID versus whether you personally get shingles. But they have absolutely considered the benefits of three jabs in reducing deaths and hospitalisations of COVID, particularly with the rise of Omicron, versus other potential consequences. And in the middle of a global pandemic, tackling COVID trumps individual side effects. So while any side effects are unfortunate for those that get them, you shouldn't be offering your 'medical advice' from a position of individual ignorance. And I'm not offering you any; speak to a doctor, not Big Footy.
No, no, no, of course these so called experts couldn’t be bothered - nor do they have the expertise - to do any sort of risk/reward assessment.

all they did was sit back in a large chair, lick the front of their thumb, hold it up to the light, close one eye and say “yer, reckon 6 months is about right”. Then a little while later having not liked the shape of vaccination curves they did the same but this time the thumb said “… actually, 5 months feels right now, let’s go with that”.

if only they had the foresight to test their thinking with mentalzero and FA from Bigfooty.

I didn't say don't have the third jab. Good for you if you haven't had any side effects from them. That's great. You likely have a strong immune system to have handled them all. All I'm saying is if you have already had a reaction from the first two doses then it's highly likely you will have some more serious health effects from having the third jab being too close together as it brings you're immune system down each time you get side effects and become sick. How hard is that to understand. A warning sign if you have already had side effects from the first two doses to slow it down a bit. Anyway it's completely up the the individual to decide on their future health and no one else's. There's no harm at all in waiting another three months for the booster shot especially if you have already had some side effects from the first two doses. Like the body saying to slow it down on the jabs.

Also the fact this post was taken down by the mods just shows what a joke this sites become. Nothing that's been said is that bad. Can't have opinion on here anymore even for the good of health of people regardless of what these idiots think above. Goes against everything this site is about. What a joke of a site its become. You will delete it anyway as you better not have someone say some truths about the vaccine. Nothing bad at all times can be said about the vaccines. Everyone getting upset on here because I said its better to wait 6 months between the 2nd dose and third dose if you have had flu like symptoms already as you're immune system will already be low from them. How's that a bad thing. Deleting this shows more about you then me.

Last edited:
In WA, which is about to hit its peak of COVID cases, there absolutely could be harm in waiting to take your booster, which is the primary defence against the Omicron strain. You could get COVID and suffer side effects that make vaccine side effects seem cute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't say don't have the third jab. Good for you if you haven't had any side effects from them. That's great. You likely have a strong immune system to have handled them all. All I'm saying is if you have already had a reaction from the first two doses then it's highly likely you will have some more serious health effects from having the third jab being too close together as it brings you're immune system down each time you get side effects and become sick. How hard is that to understand. A warning sign if you have already had side effects from the first two doses to slow it down a bit. Anyway it's completely up the the individual to decide on their future health and no one else's. There's no harm at all in waiting another three months for the booster shot especially if you have already had some side effects from the first two doses. Like the body saying to slow it down on the jabs.

Also the fact this post was taken down by the mods just shows what a joke this sites become. Nothing that's been said is that bad. Can't have opinion on here anymore even for the good of health of people regardless of what these idiots think above. Goes against everything this site is about. What a joke of a site its become. You will delete it anyway as you better not have someone say some truths about the vaccine. Nothing bad at all times can be said about the vaccines. Everyone getting upset on here because I said its better to wait 6 months between the 2nd dose and third dose if you have had flu like symptoms already as you're immune system will already be low from them. How's that a bad thing. Deleting this shows more about you then me.
Save your breath mate. No harm or loss of life is too great not to force vaccination on any and every single person, no matter the age or risk factors, for the very same beacons of virtue who claimed even one covid death was too many. They've been completely conditioned and demoralised to the point that they physically can not accept any evidence contrary to the accepted narrative and will lash out at anyone who tries to reason with them. I'm sorry for what you're going through, I know over a dozen other people personally suffering serious side effects, the last one being a friends dad who had a heart attack a day after his booster shot a week ago, thankfully he seems to be stable now. Just share your story with those who are willing to listen, majority of this website seems to be aggressively pro vaccine to the point of fanaticism and refuse to accept that it isn't perfect, and in many cases can be very dangerous.

Save your breath mate. No harm or loss of life is too great not to force vaccination on any and every single person, no matter the age or risk factors, for the very same beacons of virtue who claimed even one covid death was too many. They've been completely conditioned and demoralised to the point that they physically can not accept any evidence contrary to the accepted narrative and will lash out at anyone who tries to reason with them. I'm sorry for what you're going through, I know over a dozen other people personally suffering serious side effects, the last one being a friends dad who had a heart attack a day after his booster shot a week ago, thankfully he seems to be stable now. Just share your story with those who are willing to listen, majority of this website seems to be aggressively pro vaccine to the point of fanaticism and refuse to accept that it isn't perfect, and in many cases can be very dangerous.

Who said the vaccine was perfect? Side effects have been well and truly outlined by the AMA, doctors and the suppliers. No-one said they were perfect so why are you trying to say otherwise?

"In many cases can be dangerous"? What % have been found to be dangerous? Yes, some people have adverse reactions and yes some people will know people who have had adverse reactions.

Do you accept that getting covid and being unvaccinated can be dangerous to many people?

Back on topic .

"Spike in Vic cases has scuttled Freo's plan to relocate to avoid catching covid"

Who would have thought?

And with unlimited crowds in Vic and a huge weekend of footy you can expect that spike to continue IMO.

Back on topic .

"Spike in Vic cases has scuttled Freo's plan to relocate to avoid catching covid"

Who would have thought?

And with unlimited crowds in Vic and a huge weekend of footy you can expect that spike to continue IMO.

Not to mention the Grand Prix in a couple of weeks.

WA having a rough time of it at the moment which we’re definitely unused to, but relocating isn’t going to help anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back