• Between ninth and thirteenth

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Between Fourteenth and Seventeenth

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Dead last

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be taking too much notice of what " the experts " have to say!
They have got it that wrong in recent years, it actually gives me heart for the upcoming season that we are about to have a good one!

Yeah, if you have one bad year the knives come out.

Retirements like this will hurt no doubt

However, I think it will lead to good things with multiple players going to next level.

Changing my call to 7th

Last edited:
He flat out was. Debating that he wasn't is extrodinary.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
How would you describe jack Steele’s year last year. Seemed pretty good to me. Well just out of interest hanners beat him in most categories in 2017. As I said 2018 was no good but 2017 was a good year. As good as Steele last year just not as good as the best hanners stuff. So there you go. Extrodinary.

This is one of those "rock bottom" moments for club now I think.

Like the Dogs losing their coach, captain and best player in 1 off season.

Or the footy world laughing at Richmond for "Building a list to play finals, not win flags"

This has to be a defining day that leads to a defining season for the club. Guys like Austin, Battle, Joyce and Marsh need to stand up and tell the footy world that this is their backline now and that the opposition shall not pass. We had 6 players named in the "Thug team of the Century" well let's get another half a dozen from this generation!

Backs are to the wall from a playing stand point.

Nowhere to hide in 2019 Sainters. * EM ALL UP!

Posters are going way over the top as far as losing Robbo & Paddy, we have got the back up Austin & Joyce will hold up with Marsh as the back up add to that DMc,Battle,Savage,Geary,Brown & Webster i think we are still competitive down there.

The forward area is still strong we have added Parker into the mix as well as sad as it is with Paddy i'm not sure it was ever going to work with Paddy,Bruce & Membery it hasn't before so it was still an unknown for us.

We win 7-10 games this year

Posters are going way over the top as far as losing Robbo & Paddy, we have got the back up Austin & Joyce will hold up with Marsh as the back up add to that DMc,Battle,Savage,Geary,Brown & Webster i think we are still competitive down there.

The forward area is still strong we have added Parker into the mix as well as sad as it is with Paddy i'm not sure it was ever going to work with Paddy,Bruce & Membery it hasn't before so it was still an unknown for us.

There is back up and there is very good players. We have names as back ups. We don’t have any proven top 40 aa as close to back up It’s great to be positive but we need to be realistic. It’s a huge loss

Retirements like this will hurt no doubt

However, I think it will lead to good things with multiple players going to next level.

Changing my call to 7th
Oh wait.... Sam Rowe rumour doing rounds.
Could be 12th yet

Roberton was in our best 3 players in his last full year. I think more likely bottom 4 now. 3 to 7 wins. Steven isn't playing first round as far as I can work out, if we lose round one I think we finish last and lose Richo by mid year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberton was in our best 3 players in his last full year. I think more likely bottom 4 now. 3 to 7 wins. Steven isn't playing first round as far as I can work out, if we lose round one I think we finish last and lose Richo by mid year.

Instant dismissal surely? Gold Coast are clear favourites for the wooden spoon with the bookies. Nip that s**t in the bud immediately.:cool:

Instant dismissal surely? Gold Coat are clear favourites for the wooden spoon with the bookies. Nip that s**t in the bud immediately.:cool:

I'm a pessimist, right now the sky is falling, give me a win and I'll pretend I never said anything negative.

I'm a pessimist, right now the sky is falling, give me a win and I'll pretend I never said anything negative.

I’m calling you Henny Penny from now on.

Months like this whilst incredibly testing can also bond a club together through the adversity. So much of the season is preparation, both physically and mentally. Almost nothing this season will tax the players more then seeing a bunch of the club's best be felled one after the other for uncontrollable reasons.

So the boys can either give up right now, before the season has already started, or dig the heels in and fight tooth and nail to be the team we know they can be. They showed the fight vs the dogs in the JLT, bring that tenacity to win and finals can be ours.

AFL prediction article has everyone tipping us bottom 3.

Of vourse wih a spoon prediction from the ever consistent #IPF

AFL prediction article has everyone tipping us bottom 3.

Of vourse wih a spoon prediction from the ever consistent #IPF

It really will go either way. So far the gains we made have started to be off set with losses of players and hopefully that doesn't end up mentally effecting us. It's the crossroads with losses early sealing Richo's fate and wins creating momentum and moving us forward. We are on a precipice. We need guys like Billing etc to become what they should be.

I think we will finish 14th because of injuries and me yet again putting the mozz on our good players . Richo unbelievably will be offered a new deal after we draw with Carlton in the second half of the year lol.

Don’t Panic !!

Back