Prediction Where will we be after R4?

After four rounds we will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect some cheap shots at those two. Roughead will be the ringleader again... what an admirable captain. :rolleyes:
Fred was suggesting we get Roughie or his accomplices first.
Would be good to snipe the sniper if that's what he has become.
Ruggles would have been handy this week for that.
Not the we play though.

Fred was suggesting we get Roughie or his accomplices first.
Would be good to snipe the sniper if that's what he has become.
Ruggles would have been handy this week for that.
Not the we play though.
Play the game as it should be played, I say!!! No need for sniping!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play the game as it should be played, I say!!! No need for sniping!
Agreed.
I reckon we lost the 89 GF due to the distraction of that firstQ attack on Dermie, and watching him survive and thrive.
Had we played our game from opening bounce, who knows?

I'm worried about this week....
We SHOULD have their measure but there's just something about the hawks... I kind of feel some snipey snipe against Danger and Gaz coming...

Given the injuries we have I'm not even confident that it's a game we should win. The Hawks team looks a lot stronger than last year. Would be a huge win if we pull it off just like against the Dees.

Given the injuries we have I'm not even confident that it's a game we should win. The Hawks team looks a lot stronger than last year. Would be a huge win if we pull it off just like against the Dees.
Agreed. They ARE stronger for sure, we are definitely weaker at present by the cursed injuries already.

2-2 or better and I'll feel like we are still on track. That probably still puts us in the 8 after 4 rounds. Our % right now isn't as good as the other top 8 teams but we've played 1 game so nothing to worry about just yet. Anyone seen the Bulldogs % its terrible.

I feel we just need to keep around 50% get a injuries sorted and then make a big charge when it counts in the second half of the year.

Back