Prediction Where will we finish in 2019

Where will Sydney Finish the 2018 Regular Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't think we finish last. Sydney won't bottom out. As bad as we are and I have no doubt about that, were simply not the worst team in the comp and our clubs values are far greater than most others. Namely North & Carlton

Carlton will win more games than we do. They have the luxury of a very easy draw we don't. GC and North might finish below us, albeit GC already have won 3 games, they are 2 wins plus percentage ahead of us

The Suns and Sinners will sink.
Two historically good clubs at horrible - and good on them I say.

They are 2 and 3 games ahead of us. That's a lot of games to even be equal. We are probably going to be 2 wins at best by the mid season break. Where is the other 2-3 games coming from?

They are 2 and 3 games ahead of us. That's a lot of games to even be equal. We are probably going to be 2 wins at best by the mid season break. Where is the other 2-3 games coming from?

First 1 is this Saturday in the loins lair.
Swans are specials, Longmired to brake the shackles and open the spigots.

First 1 is this Saturday in the loins lair.
Swans are specials, Longmired to brake the shackles and open the spigots.

Lions are absolute specials. They win and win well. We can't score 70...they will score 120 odd. Will cover whatever the line is.

Still don't think we finish last. Sydney won't bottom out. As bad as we are and I have no doubt about that, were simply not the worst team in the comp and our clubs values are far greater than most others. Namely North & Carlton

North, Dees and Suns looks shitter than us. Dogs probably similar to us.

Eagles will pobably do the classic Eagles yo-yo move. Finish low - pick up another gun kid in the draft - then shoot back up to top 4 next year.

Highest I see us finish is 6th bottom.

Yes to beat the Swans all a team needs to do is kick 80 points, which really isn't something most teams should have a problem doing as 80 points is not a lot.

Pretty much. We are hopeless in attack

Lions are absolute specials. They win and win well. We can't score 70...they will score 120 odd. Will cover whatever the line is.

Good heavens this has draw written all over it chap.

I wonder if the Fu fella will be required to queue for a frothy for the first time in a long time at the loins lair........

Onwards to Victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it will be a hard slog until round 12 but I expect to see a better back half of the year if our out of form players such as Mills, Ronke etc, can find form in the twos. Now if we can get up against Brisbane, Essendon & North, we will sit 4 & 5. Simple really!

I think it will be a hard slog until round 12 but I expect to see a better back half of the year if our out of form players such as Mills, Ronke etc, can find form in the twos. Now if we can get up against Brisbane, Essendon & North, we will sit 4 & 5. Simple really!

We are doing well to win 1 of those games

In all honesty, a team typically cannot lose more than 9 games in a season to still make the finals. It does happen at times but 10 losses is the 8-10th marker. We've already lost 4 games, so can we afford to only lose 5 more.

IMO the best teams this season so far are Geelong & the Saints with GWS, Collingwood, Richmond & Brisbane making the next group while teams like Adelaide, Essendon & West Coast have been a bit inconsistent but their best is better than our best.

I would not expect us to beat Geelong or St Kilda for the 3 games we play them. We play that next lot 3 more times, which I'll give to them while Adelaide, West Coast & Essendon which I'll say we will win 1 of those. That's 7 more losses to our 5 already which pushes us down to 10-13th range.

We're not at the level Hawthorn are right now, Freo & Port are looking better as well. Unless we lift bottom four is very likely. Even if we lift to the same level as Freo best we can get is 9-10th

Back