Where will we finish on the AFL ladder at the end the 2022 season?

Remove this Banner Ad

greening22

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2008
MELBOURNE
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NEWCASTLE; JUVENTUS;
I have been thinking about this since Friday night & I suspect that we will be somewhere between 13th & 16th, unless North Melbourne & West Coast display some amazing improvement in the 2nd half of this season. Views?

14th… and i think Richmond will finish 2nd. They play bris and dockers in Melbourne, and only travel for the lower teams, bar Sydney who are a little inconsistent at the scg these days…. I hate to admit that, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m more concerned with who finishes below us, and are likely to take Scully or Lemmey.!
I think eagles take one of the elite mids (Tsastas or Wardlaw) North surely pick a tall.. GWS (they did bid on darcy....) Essendon, Crows, Hawks, Suns (not for long, I think they win more than we do) currently behind us

I think eagles take one of the elite mids (Tsastas or Wardlaw) North surely pick a tall.. GWS (they did bid on darcy....) Essendon, Crows, Hawks, Suns (not for long, I think they win more than we do) currently behind us
WCE Pick a mid,
North Most likely a tall
GWS (a chance they finish above us) will look for a tall
Essendon (will pick a tall)
Crows (will pick a mid)
Hawks (best available, probably Mid)
Suns (finish on top of us)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE Pick a mid,
North Most likely a tall
GWS (a chance they finish above us) will look for a tall
Essendon (will pick a tall)
Crows (will pick a mid)
Hawks (best available, probably Mid)
Suns (finish on top of us)
I’m not sold ess will pick a tall. They grabbed Reid, Cox and Baldwin last year, and have Wright. Their midfield is pretty ordinary

I’m not sold ess will pick a tall. They grabbed Reid, Cox and Baldwin last year, and have Wright. Their midfield is pretty ordinary
I agree. If Tstastas is on the board or Wardlaw, they'll go with best available. Those two are in the top 3 prospects. They also have Baldwin as a tall.

I've thought about this question, then decided it was best not to think about it.

Enjoy the ride.

It might be a ride like the gravitron, which wasn't really any fun at all and someone always felt sick and vomitted with the vomit coming straight back at them.

I think the top 5 will and should go best available and only on needs for a tie-breaker. Noone is picking McCartin over Petracca again, because you're really drafting for 5 year's time and there aren't any clubs at the bottom who don't have 5 year's time needs - all across the park..

It might be a ride like the gravitron, which wasn't really any fun at all and someone always felt sick and vomitted with the vomit coming straight back at them.

I think I'd stop watching the footy, if that were the case.

Well sure, but you saw the n00bs getting on after downing a milkshake, and everybody knew what was coming except them…

Unfortunatly, there are 2 or 3 sides even worse than us, so I think we finish 14th, which is really bad because it means we miss out on the absolute cream

Bottom 4 or just above. Think GWS and Suns will go above us and Hawks, Crows and Ess are a chance to. Eagles with better access to players in 2nd half of season may also. So we are likely to have a top 5 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back