Prediction Where will we finish this year?

Where do you think the Cats will finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

King Cold

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2011
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong VFL
Where do you think we will finish this year once the season is all said and done?

I notice many people writing us off again but what's new.

Personally I think we will finish top 2 this year and go on to win the premiership.

Depends on how the younger players have developed, they need to bridge the gap and contribute far more in 2019.
Atm 6th to 10th is my guess.

I love when everyone begins to doubt Geelong! It historically points to a really good year ahead. We have a proud club with a s**t load of talent and I believe we are capable of making it to a grand final

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

so..

Hope for the best ..but expect less than that... miss finals is a distinct possibility... if injuries happen to certain players and the club continues to play them ..it could be our worst result for a long time.

12th maybe higher with Mitchell being out for the season and us getting the Hawks twice

top 2 lol please cut back on drug and alcohol use

Hawks are in big trouble without Mitchell for the season. They are lucky they have a good coach, otherwise it would be diabolical season over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knocked out in Elimination Final is my guess.

We should come home like a freight train in the back end of the season with some easy wins, but probably not ideal preparation for finals.

I love when everyone begins to doubt Geelong! It historically points to a really good year ahead. We have a proud club with a s**t load of talent and I believe we are capable of making it to a grand final

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. In the Ablett senior era they talked us up continuously.

Then talked us up 2010. Then went 360 and said we were too slow.

Talked up the midfield last year and it never really fired.

Hope they keep talking us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

who posted that ... one would be very unusual let alone multiples
Are you really taking that post literally? How much hyperbole needs to be employed before it would have been obvious? 50 straight spoons? Relegated to the Dritte Liga? Razed to the ground as if Carthage anew?

Finish between 1 and 4 H&A, win Qualifying final comfortably, just win Preliminary and have a similar margin/game in the GF compared to '11...

Am very confident we have finally found the right balance to go with the talent...hopefully CS doesn't try too much.

3 or 4 players will be selected AA also...

Mark this down!

No flag but wins against; Hawks, Woods, Tigers, Dons, Weagles and Dees consolation especially a late win against the Dees to knock’em out of the eight.

6th for me. Could do anything. Probably do nothing. Big footy to have meltdown when Chris Scott resigns after a disappointing year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back