Where will WWE Wrestlers stay in Melbourne ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's Crown. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Vince saying all Wrestlers have to be "on" 24/7 for fans (giving autographs, photo's etc.) whenever they leave their houses. And that included "leaving their rooms and walking around Crown".

I'm thinking of booking a room and just staying in the lift. Edge has to use it sometime, right????

Originally posted by mandy5
I think it's Crown. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Vince saying all Wrestlers have to be "on" 24/7 for fans (giving autographs, photo's etc.) whenever they leave their houses. And that included "leaving their rooms and walking around Crown".

I'm thinking of booking a room and just staying in the lift. Edge has to use it sometime, right????

Cool, where did Vince say this ? Did he specifically say Crown ???
:)

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Cool, where did Vince say this ? Did he specifically say Crown ???
:)

I read it in the Herald Sun (so it must be true).

He definitely said Crown. I know this, coz straight away I thought "Must get me a room at Crown in August". If he'd said the Hilton, I would have thought "Must get me a room at the Hilton in August". :D

I`m staying at the Crown this weekend, wonder if any of them are here early for promo`s. On the top floor to, with a crystal room pass. This could be ugly.

Originally posted by mandy5

I read it in the Herald Sun (so it must be true).

He definitely said Crown. I know this, coz straight away I thought "Must get me a room at Crown in August". If he'd said the Hilton, I would have thought "Must get me a room at the Hilton in August". :D

Ive been looking in the herald sun archives but cant find the article. What was the article about ? Did it have a picture etc ?

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Ive been looking in the herald sun archives but cant find the article. What was the article about ? Did it have a picture etc ?

I think it was at the time when Vince came out to promote GW?

Most of them stay at crown. Its central and close to gyms. Alot of wrestlers go to Doherty's Gym down flinders street so if you want to go for a workout and meet some wrestlers go ahead. However they typically will kick you out if you are just there to see the wrestlers and not workout.

Some wrestlers ive seen stay at ibis hotel or ibis budget or some cheap places in richmond near rod laver. Ive also heard some wrestlers booking air BnB's. One of my friends works for WWE for when they tour and also does some social media things for them, which is why i know this. Odds are if you are in the city or Richmond from around mid day in the city you may see some wrestlers walking around to check city out before the house show.

All NXT wrestlers stay at the one place because they are signed to a developmental contact and are not contrated superstars like main roster people are.(aka they dont earn enough money to pay for hotels.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had PTSD flashbacks to the Tour Forum on wrestling.net.au, this thread is nothing compared to the level of creepy stalker s**t that used to get posted there.

Geez that's going back, I just remember the old 'wwfdownunder' days.

Unbelievable (but not ultimately surprising) how much the hardcore fanbase in Aus has dropped off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back