Where would you like to be traded to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 25, 2008
Victoria's Secret HQ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm thinking I want to be traded to Victorias Secret HQ for $1 million a year so I can be close to my, er, family.

2juigl.jpg

I'm thinking I want to be traded to Victorias Secret HQ for $1 million a year so I can be close to my, er, family.

2juigl.jpg

I am a god fearing mercenary and will go anywhere for money as long as I don't have to put my body on the line too much.

Then I will shaft the peasants who gave me all of their love and return home with the loot.

Then I will pillage my own village.

Ideally another planet, one that isn't full of clueless idiots who demand their opinions be respected because they have a heartbeat.

Ideally another planet, one that isn't full of clueless idiots who demand their opinions be respected because they have a heartbeat.

Steer clear of the main bored then!

Steer clear of the main bored then!
The mainbored's only there for yellowbellies like Bunk Moreland & Lance Uppercut who love trolling but are terrified if opposition are allowed to respond in kind, and panick at the notion Report might not be their instant IWIN button.

This thing is heavy you know

09b616e284ea24fe2018e3e183029192
Tom's like a lazy prick who shagged the snot out of his misses on their wedding night but hasn't bothered to touch her since and yet she still pays the bills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back