Where would you rather see us finish this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we can rule out top 8. Losing to two bottom 8 sides has really dented all chances we had. So fellow collingwood supporters where would you want to Collingwood at the conclusion of round 22

8-10th

Good: Win games, wont get humiliated.
Bad: Get poor draft picks, which means same list as this year.

11-13th
Good: Win some game and only get slightly humiliated
Bad: We only win a few games yet we wont get the best draft picks. Similar to last season. A nowhere finish IMO.

14-16th

Good:Get the best draft picks.Clean out the crap players i.e. O'bree, Williams etc. and some of the poor coaching staff.
Bad:Get Humiliated by winning only 3-6 games for the season

I would love to see us finish 14/15th which means we get some good draft picks which we really need. But on the other hand being a first year member I dont wanna go to every match and see us lose all the time.

doesnt anyone feel the need to answer this??

We never really know do we - we can pull something out of the hat and finsih top 8 - I still haven't given my hopes up for the 8-10 spot, but that hope is a very thin piece of string. :rolleyes:

I want us to make the 8, but if we can't.. I would like Collingwood to finish near or around the bottom because of the draft picks you are able to get.

But I hope they do make it..

GO PIES!!

We've lost 2 games, bit early to start thinkin about 'how bad' we are going to go. 5-8 for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocca Flys High said:
well thanks?

Tell Joel that's he's doing a good job, and btw, why did joel get banned here?

Joel told me he got banned because he had a little too much fun - but TMN is a great site, BTW - where you ever Jock MacPie ???

yes, i was

Joel having a little too much fun eh?

lol, hmmm, the only reason he banned me coz I treated it like msn, i didn't have it then

now i do, and banned me for nothing...................

Oh well, i moved on

BTW: one tip, I recommend that you keep your hat off, lol

Haven't we only played two games of footy?

Talk about writing a team off, lets see how things are mid season. I mean last season didn't the Kangaroos win their first 3 games, then went on to win 1 of their following 8 games. Form is a funny thing, can turn around very quickly.

bgs05 said:
if u cant finish first, may aswell finish last and get the draft picks
That is just crap. Finish last and lose potential members and sponsors. Gee, that will get the club a long way in the future. :mad:

adamvu said:
That is just crap. Finish last and lose potential members and sponsors. Gee, that will get the club a long way in the future. :mad:

exactly right we want to be following a club still in 10 years, look at ur hawks, tigers there struggling down the bottom and there in a lot of debt we dont want that.
so id like for us to win as many games as we can and as possible, i would hate to follow a team that is going out there not picking there best team just so they can get draft picks!!!!
This forum is bringing out alot of collingwood supports that dont really support the team no matter what there only band wagan supporters.

GO PIES 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back