Roast Where's the apology AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

magpielicious

All Australian
Apr 29, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Hypocraciy knows no bounds at the AFL!
Thomas (Nth Melb) is charged by police and the silence is defeaning. He is even allowed to train.
De Goey performs an act with a consensual female and the AFL and media call for blood. Talk about double standards.
Why isn't Collingwood pursueing an apology not only to De Goey but all the members and supporters?

Thomas (Nth Melb) is charged by police and the silence is defeaning. He is even allowed to train.
De Goey performs an act with a consensual female and the AFL and media call for blood. Talk about double standards.
Why isn't Collingwood pursueing an apology not only to De Goey but all the members and supporters?
DeGoo has a long and colourful history of misdemeanours . . .

no one wants to touch this....

Dear magpielicious,

I write as a representative of the AFL. We want you to know that your feelings matter. Not so much to us, but in a broader sense, to whatever friends and family you have, or whichever of those don't secretly hate you.

We're unsure of what you are talking about. Apparently we said something which I don't think we actually said, and then didn't say something in circumstances we should have. I asked Gil if we're hypocrites, and I will assuredly write back to you with a response when he stops wheezing with laughter.

But your feelings remain hurt, so let me say that I hope the healing starts soon.

Much love. JB.

Dear magpielicious,

I write as a representative of the AFL. We want you to know that your feelings matter. Not so much to us, but in a broader sense, to whatever friends and family you have, or whichever of those don't secretly hate you.

We're unsure of what you are talking about. Apparently we said something which I don't think we actually said, and then didn't say something in circumstances we should have. I asked Gil if we're hypocrites, and I will assuredly write back to you with a response when he stops wheezing with laughter.

But your feelings remain hurt, so let me say that I hope the healing starts soon.

Much love. JB.

Exactly. What exactly did the AFL say or do?

It's pretty easy to guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North dont sell papers or clickbait.
This is the best explanation.No one really cares about minnow clubs like North Melbourne.So when one of their players gets into trouble it’s no big deal at all and hardly anyone pays any attention to it.On the other hand when a Collingwood player gets into trouble it’s a national scandal.😧

Last edited:
Robot Wtf GIF

Maybe Collingwood should pursue an apology from Collingwood, since Collingwood were the ones who made all the decisions in regards to DeGoey’s punishments…?

Maybe Collingwood should pursue an apology from Collingwood, since Collingwood were the ones who made all the decisions in regards to DeGoey’s punishments…?

Once again, I like your thinking Pexy

Some members of the board whirred in circles until they tripped over confected media outrage

We still have bye rounds regardless. I hear Tasmania is nice this time of year...
Do you remember the expansion years with an uneven number of clubs?
Every week one team ONLY had a bye, and we had the monstrosity of MATCH RATIO percentage dictate ladder position rather than wins and losses.

I’d rather have North Melbourne or St.kilda in the league than that.

But if we could get rid of both…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back