Where's the Nadia Cartel drug addiction thread?

Nah, it’s just whizz fizz, Your Honour.

I saw a news item once , In the UK, some 14year old kid went to school opened his locker and had the local SWAT team swoop in on him.
Someone had seen him put the big bag of sherbert he'd bought into his locker. Poor nerd.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
C68C843F-0BD3-4B84-8366-57504F5068BF.jpeg

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
Spoke with a mate who grew up with a lot of locals in the "know" about the Cats players circa 2000-2014. Nadia was known as the Carlton "c u m sponge" before hooking with with Jimmy. I don't know what's worse, that she was the Ikon Park bike or that Jimmy actually knew about it before marrying her.

Ewww!

Spoke with a mate who grew up with a lot of locals in the "know" about the Cats players circa 2000-2014. Nadia was known as the Carlton "c u m sponge" before hooking with with Jimmy. I don't know what's worse, that she was the Ikon Park bike or that Jimmy actually knew about it before marrying her.

Ewww!
Looks like Josh Caddy was the last one to have a ride.

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond

Ewww!
'Cum sponge' ? Geezuz mate that's appalling.
Maybe you are the real cumsponge ?

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I saw a news item once , In the UK, some 14year old kid went to school opened his locker and had the local SWAT team swoop in on him.
Someone had seen him put the big bag of sherbert he'd bought into his locker. Poor nerd.
Ah the old Barretts sherbet fountain, with the licorice straw, I was willing to sell my favourite teddy bear to get my hands on some of that s**t, good times.

PREETY_FLY

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Suns
What was our good mate Dane Swan saying about her last night??

Back