What should beez do?

• Delist WFL and let him play for the Dragons

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Be a hard bastard and make the flog continue to play for the Bombers

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Words fail me.. shattered, numb and strangely, slightly aroused.
I'm going to get some hard liquor, put on some REO Speedwagon and try make sense of all this.

(And probably watch some midget pr0n)
I'll miss you my friend. I'm listening to the greatest hits of Charlene and drinking lemonade to drown my sorrows.
Never liked you anyway, WFL. Humph.
I didn't know we were auditioning for Miss Congeniality but I'll get over it. Over it. Quote me when you when a b & f in your first year.
Yes. You called.
Make him sit out Cam McCarthy style for being soft.
I am as soft as teflon. Wanna feel ?

If possible I'd like both Hate and beez to delist cammo6556 and WFL so they can both sign for the Hawks and I will then give all parties a party.

I'll miss you my friend. I'm listening to the greatest hits of Charlene and drinking lemonade to drown my sorrows.

I didn't know we were auditioning for Miss Congeniality but I'll get over it. Over it. Quote me when you when a b & f in your first year.

Yes. You called.

I am as soft as teflon. Wanna feel ?

Ill miss the good times..

That first season as rookies getting through the rigours of pre season at Abdu Prison when HaroLad and beez made us do things that disgusted us. Now ill have to keep carrying the flag and subject Hoooops and burningdwarf to the same on my own.
200w_d-172.gif
Ill miss the nights when we would get wasted at "The Turbin Cowboy" then pick up a couple of randoms and take them home for "fun times"..
images-150.jpeg
Even just some of the simple things like seeing a movie..
200w_d-89.gif
And I'll miss gameday.. when I would jump up and with you under me, i'd gently palm balls down your throat time and time again. Then we'd laugh and get ready to play Qooty..
I look forward to when we meet on the field of play my friend where I will welcome you with open arms...
tumblr_mbhqdkMwG91roo8qmo1_250.gif

Honestly can't believe you want to go to the Dragons, WFL. You're not an obnoxious, easily-triggered crybaby, see.

Honestly can't believe you want to go to the Dragons, WFL. You're not an obnoxious, easily-triggered crybaby, see.
b35eef286e918cb1bef3b4ac04878602.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss off. I've been on that bandwagon since day 1. And now just cause you wanna have a whinge you feel the need to make a thread about it?

I feel like making a thread about the ineptness of The Filth Wizard every day. But I don't. What makes you think you have the right?

Quality song.

Make all the threads you want.

How can you be on a bandwagon since day one?

I never said I wouldn't join the Bombers. sante is shitting on you, not me.
Semantics hey. I'll semantics your arse. The Bombers have a new emblem.

NoHate.jpg

Well yeah, this.

This is what I told beez to do but somehow it's not as cool a story to have this as a known option.

End of the day (and I say this as a 99% of the time thing because I'm very rarely going to be tasked with overruling) it is captains that maintain their lists. If they have an element in their side that wants a move, that is what trade week is for. Delisted free agency, in this instance, is purely a last resort to ensure a team harmony but to also ensure players aren't lost to the league. A player is entitled to ask for a move, a captain is entitled to refuse.

There has to be a protection for players though and that is what DFA is for. We have squad lists of 25 and if captains can delist whomever they want to ensure they have room for the next talented rookie those delisted players have the right to be able to play elsewhere should they return.

Last season for example the Hawks delisted a poster named Gilbert_Hodge at the start of the season who was generally inactive. However Gilbert decided to return a few weeks in and luckily was able to return to the Hawks list with ease. However the previous rules stated that a delisted player could only return to the side that delisted them. What if the Hawks didn't have sufficient squad space to recall him or what if the captains of the Hawks passed on him? He misses out for a season because of squad management? I'm not interested in that. In the last few seasons we've seen posters like Uncle_Leo, Nakia and HaroLad forced out of their clubs by captains because personalities didn't click. Why should those players have to sit out? Everybody has the right to play Qooty.

In this instance we have WFL who a few weeks into a season feels for whatever reason he can't stay at the Bombers. My advice to him is to suck it up for a month until we have our trade period if beez doesn't want to remove a player that seemingly offers nothing to his squad. I'm content it's not a case of glory hunting as at this stage the two clubs in question are sitting as level as it gets. I trust beez as an upper echelon captain to understand the situation as it stands and make the decision that best suits his club and his standing as captain. If that is either orchestrating a trade, delisting the player as a last resort or letting WFL rot that is the choice of the Bombers and their leadership group. I don't run the clubs. I do however what I can to protect the rights of the players.
Wait wait wait .....

Who the * is Gilbert_Hodge ??

One of the many East Side Hawks superstars. Get out from under the rock jfc Willo!
Is this like that whole Bays thing again?

I can understand the wanting to leave the Bombers, but wanting to go to the Dragons?
Already ♫ moving on up ♫ in your ratings thread, WFL will boost us even higher. Everyone will want to be at the Dragons. Sadly the squad limit is 25. :(

Back