Where's the 'Who's Gonna Make the 8?' Thread??

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Final round and a half upon us, and spots 6 7 and 8 are literally up for grabs between 4 teams!

It's a nail biter for those clubs!

Surprised I haven't seen much talk about it.

If Collingwood lose both - they're probably out.

If Bulldogs win both - they're in.

If St Kilda beat GWS - they're in.

If Melbourne win both, they're probably in.

If GWS lose both - out.

If GWS beat Melbourne - the next week's game against St Kilda gets the winner a final's berth.

Fairly intense finale to a H&A season.

For mine, FWIW, Collingwood stay in, with the Bulldogs and Melbourne pushing GWS and the Saints out by %.

Last edited:

There were half a dozen posters who were in line to make the thread but they all choked before clicking submit.

It's like when it mattered, no one really wanted to make the thread this year...

Last edited:
Final round and a half upon us, and spots 6 7 and 8 are literally up for grabs between 4 teams!

It's a nail biter for those clubs!

Surprised I haven't seen much talk about it.

If Collingwood lose both - they're probably out.

If Bulldogs win both - they're in.

If St Kilda beat GWS - they're in.

If Melbourne win both, they're probably in.

If GWS lose both - out.

If GWS beat Melbourne - the next week's game against St Kilda gets the winner a final's berth.

Fairly intense finale to a H&A season.

For mine, FWIW, Collingwood stay in, with the Bulldogs and Melbourne pushing GWS and the Saints out by %.

There will be no Dogs in 2016. The top teams are so far ahead of the rest its sad.

There's a decent chance that the last game of the minor round, Port vs. Collingwood, will be meaningful for both the top and bottom halves of the eight.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back