Where's Thy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy sh!t!
Has it really been a week?
Generally a couple of hours without a post from Thy is cause for concern, but a week?! Not even any likes? Anyone?
Maybe he really dislikes AFLX so it's a silent protest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stranger on the internet folks - while concern for his wellbeing is commendable, if he's decided to take a temporary or permanent break from BF, probably not worth speculating and gossiping about it. MEB's been in touch and has advised he's OK, best to let sleeping tigers lie, eh?
Or maybe some people genuinely enjoy his contribution and are saddened they won't get to experience his humour anymore?

Or maybe some people genuinely enjoy his contribution and are saddened they won't get to experience his humour anymore?

I'm one of them - but the joking suggestions about where he might be aren't particularly necessary given we've been told he's OK, but wants a significant break from the site.

I'd be thrilled to see him back, but not sure we need to have a humourous thread set up so we can make jokes about him being extinct or needing to harden up. A little on the nose.

Anywho, I'll show myself out because I don't want to get drawn into this discussion any further. Not my call to make from here.

All the best to Thy, whether he finds cause to drop by again in the future or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back