Where's Thy?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm one of them - but the joking suggestions about where he might be aren't particularly necessary given we've been told he's OK, but wants a significant break from the site.

I'd be thrilled to see him back, but not sure we need to have a humourous thread set up so we can make jokes about him being extinct or needing to harden up. A little on the nose.

Anywho, I'll show myself out because I don't want to get drawn into this discussion any further. Not my call to make from here.

All the best to Thy, whether he finds cause to drop by again in the future or not.
All those references were to comments he has made himself, sometimes more than once, so no one is really having a go.

He’s not gunna do one of those sneaky name changes and re-invent himself is he??

Been there........never works.

It does work, I was banned for 6 months a few years back (over the Essendope scandal), did my time, came back ..... but could not have my old account reinstated.

Can’t even remember what I called it now.... and I clocked up a few thousand posts with it .... ah yes it was Brazilblue ..... thy might have remembered me .... we crossed words a few times.

He probably just got tired of being the moral compass on here.

It does work, I was banned for 6 months a few years back (over the Essendope scandal), did my time, came back ..... but could not have my old account reinstated.

Can’t even remember what I called it now.... and I clocked up a few thousand posts with it .... ah yes it was Brazilblue ..... thy might have remembered me .... we crossed words a few times.

Only been redded once......in the music thread of all places.:eek::eek:

What did I learn?

Don’t bag Springsteen, they take the Boss very seriously down there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you infracted out along with another alias (perma banned).

How did this account get through. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back