Vintage Bay Where's Trent?

Remove this Banner Ad

hello-cotch-jpg.177147

Actually choosing to kick into a 10 goal breeze in a final is pretty crap so I would want to go missing after making a doozy like that too. :$

Not sure if it is worse than losing a final to 9th though. :think:

Actually choosing to kick into a 10 goal breeze in a final is pretty crap so I would want to go missing after making a doozy like that too. :$

All experiences on his way to greatness.

You learn more from losing than winning so they say, should hold WCE in good stead after that rnd 23 hash up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UjmZlw3.png

Still missing I think......although there are rumours he popped up on the podium yesterday collecting a medal like a dole bludger collecting a cheque from centrelink.
Speaking of podiums...

Talk about worst ever victory speech from Trent.

Forgot to thank the fans and had to look at his notes three times to thank staff, families and players.

Then to make it worse someone tells him he forgot so he comes back to thank the fans.

Luckily Trent's hair holds his head together because there ain't much between his ears to keep them apart.

UjmZlw3.png

Still missing I think......although there are rumours he popped up on the podium yesterday collecting a medal like a dole bludger collecting a cheque from centrelink.
Speaking of podiums...

Talk about worst ever victory speech from Trent.

Forgot to thank the fans and had to look at his notes three times to thank staff, families and players.

Then to make it worse someone tells him he forgot so he comes back to thank the fans.

Luckily Trent's hair holds his head together because there ain't much between his ears to keep them apart.

F78E6ED3-FD2F-4DD2-8930-4FF24A07CA6D.png

BWAHHAAHAhaha only 3 Richmond posts in the first 16 pages yet now they are swarming all over the thread in droves. :$

What a bunch of peahearted, fairweather, front running supporters they are. 😂😂🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
Like Trent, we have timed our run perfectly...

BWAHHAAHAhaha only 3 Richmond posts in the first 16 pages yet now they are swarming all over the thread in droves. :$

What a bunch of peahearted, fairweather, front running supporters they are. 😂😂🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

We prefer to let premature ejaculators blow their load early, then come in and laugh at them.

Its much more fun that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back