Prediction Which 2022 absentee are you most excited to see make an impact in 2023?

Which 2022 absentee are you most excited to see return and why?

• WiPhi

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • Comben

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Cunners

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • TT

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Polec

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The less said about our injury list over the past few years the better.

2023 is a new chapter.
It's the year on-field roles will start to click into place and we'll become competitive again.
It'll be a year when a sustainable and exciting gameplan will push the considerable talents at Clarko's disposal to new heights.
A year where our cynicism as jaded supporters will be challenged time and again by strange happy surprises.

So who's going to be the biggest revelation of them all?

For me...

Cunners is my favourite current player by some margin, but he's a known quantity in his own wonderful way.

WiPhi is a tantalising prospect.

Comben could be the missing cog that fixes our diabolical forward structure, and his inclusion could push Larks to unforeseen heights.

But for me its just got to be TT.
I'd love more than anything for him to prove all the doubters wrong, for Clarkson to give him a starring role that showcases his considerable talents, for him to deliver that All-Australian performance that he's capable of.

What about you folks?

Has to be TT yeah?

We'd be laughing if he turned into a Blancmange song.
It could be I'm biased because he was recruited from Tassie.

But great footy experiences for me are about watching magic s**t happen, and he's the one I'd pick to have the most undiscovered tricks left up his sleeve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I pick them all?

Those 4 if fit and healthy make us a far improved team (sure Phillips and Comben not proven yet at AFL level but I think they will)
I can't change the rules now unfortunately but you can abstain from voting because you love them all equally and you're excited about what all of them will bring.

I can't change the rules now unfortunately but you can abstain from voting because you love them all equally and you're excited about what all of them will bring.
Cunners
Tt Comben and whiphi because they will be cheap in supercoach.
But realistically Cunners.

Hard call. If 3 of the 5 play to their potential we're flying up the ladder. Will is going to be such an asset for us. The media will fall in love with his story when he starts playing well. But as I said in his thread, Chom is our missing link. If we have that big marking CHF for our half back flankers to hit up, along with him being there for the quick kick out of a contest then it frees up Larkey and CZ.

I think people forget he's a year younger than the King brothers. He's only just coming into the age bracket where he can start to dominate.

It's a difficult decision as I really like Phillips and Comben and what they hopefully can bring in the future.

Thomas will be fine under a quality coach (which he now has) not a f^ckwit.

So I am choosing Cunners as he is not only a superb AFL footballer, he is the the heart and soul of our club.

Back