Opinion Which 3 newbies are you most excited about?

Which 3 newbies are you most excited about?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lame thread I know, but what else to throw around this time of the year?

We won't ask which of the new CFC players will make the most impact in 2017, but for the three you're keenest to keep a close eye on and ones you feel may add the most value going forward.

Put forward the reasons for your selections, if you wish. Always good to know what others are seeing, reading, hearing or just feeling.

1. Marchbank - Just seems like a guy who will make it. Feel he'll start round 1 and stay there and allow other possibilities to come about.

2. Petrevski-Seton - Has the right attitude and the right skill-set to go a long way. Again a round one starter for me....all being well.

3. Zac Fisher - Reckon he may not be too far away from a round 1 start and once into the main team, his energy and efforts may be too hard to ignore.

1. Marchbank - Just seems like a guy who will make it. Feel he'll start round 1 and stay there and allow other possibilities to come about.

2. Petrevski-Seton - Has the right attitude and the right skill-set to go a long way. Again a round one starter for me....all being well.

3. Zac Fisher - Reckon he may not be too far away from a round 1 start and once into the main team, his energy and efforts may be too hard to ignore.

I picked the same three, for similar reasons.

As for Marchbank, you wrote he may 'allow other possibilities to come about'. Not sure if you've thought about it, but his recruitment might allow Weitering to go forward... ;):p

I picked the same three, for similar reasons.

As for Marchbank, you wrote he may 'allow other possibilities to come about'. Not sure if you've thought about it, but his recruitment might allow Weitering to go forward... ;):p

You see what happens when you pose questions? Great answers come about. :)

Marchbank: In tandem with Weitering, will create a backline, the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time...

SPS: I don't think Carlton gave him the number 5 just because it was the next available... I'm excited about this kid. Was really dirty that we didn't go after JOM, But this pick has eased that feeling significantly...

Polson: Ever since the fat man mentioned him, I've taken a special interest in Cam. All I keep hearing is how hard and tough this kid is. Someone even said "Fraser Brown like"... I can't wait to see him in action...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeBois isn't getting enough love, got a feeling he is gonna be a real bolter.

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays round 1 (if we have a senior list vacancy)

SPS, Pickett and LeBois for me.

I miss tuning into the footy waiting to be excited by players being involved in the play.

We need excitement machines that can help elevate the team from competitive to dangerous, these guys are most likely to do this consistently.

Jesus champ, I love your optimism.

He's a young 18 year old, 6'2 twig of a kid.

I would love it Stig if you could come out with a review of all the youngsters before draft day...would cut through all the waffle we normally hear!

Back