Club Legend
Jan 26, 2002
Albury, NSW.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Here's an easy one...

Just list the schools and players/AFL identities that you know attended your school...

Shepparton High - Steven Tingay.

Albury High - Paul Spargo, Ben Doolan.

Originally posted by bacon buster
st pats ballarat

peter walsh, the mcdonald brothers (all 3 of em), drew petrie, tristan cartledge

that's all i can think of off the top of my head

i know crackers keenan's son went there too :p

Mick McGuane?

Glengowrie High (BTW, the school is no longer there) --
Kym Hodgeman
Paul Weston
Scott Salisbury (if memory serves correctly)

Plus we had one "excellent" pupil there, he's now doing a life sentence in jail for murder. He used to break into old persons units, steal stuff, bash a few, one night though when he was interrupted, he slaughtered an old grandmother with a pair of scissors.

Yep, when he played footy he used to intimidate quite a few players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was living at Rokeby, according to the school Jamie Shanahan(sp?) went there. So I guess he was the only one to attend any high-school i attended. I think an Essendon player went there aswell, I couldn't be that sure though. If we were talking about Primary School, and local players, then I could name many.

Steven King - for his last year or two of school, after he was drafted to Geelong
Adam Houlihan - was in a couple of my brother's classes, reckons he's a bit of a dunce:D
Sam Hunt

When i moved up to brisbane,my best mate used to carry on about this kid at his school( trinity High School in Beenleigh) who was a awesome aussie rules player,but never got much attention because his school didnt even have a aussie rules team.

I told him that QLD doesnt produce stuff all AFL playersand he wouldnt make it.the kids name was Michael Voss.............

Personally I also went to Albury High so we had Ben Doolan and also Ben Holland(not the richmond player) plays in the SANFL i think.

Stuart Cochrane--went to Pedare College in N.E. Adelaide in 1995 when he was still playing for Central District U-19s just before he was drafted to North Melbourne.

Know his little brothers too, Garth and Richard Jnr... part of a Central District family. Their father Richard Snr. played for the Bulldogs in the early 70's. Richard Jnr. now plays reserves and the occasional seniors match for Centrals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back