Which AFL team is the most hated by us the fans??

Which AFL team is the most hated by us the fans??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's odd some Richmond supporters think they're the big dog and everybody is out to get them them after one premiership... two seasons ago...

Oh no, when it comes to being hated, we completely agree that massive cheats like Essendon should be on top.

edited:
No, scratch that...Clubs with such long running records of cheating like Essendon shouldn't be hated, they should be removed from the competition.

So false allegations are cool? Sweet 😎

Another quality discussion had. Not sure why ICNo.1/wampeter/bokonon participates in a discussion forum when it’s always the same process

1. ICNo.1 makes a statement.
2. ICNo.1 gets questioned on that statement and ignores it.
3. Pushed further ICNo.1 says you can’t tell him/her what to post and criticises other poster’s intelligence.
4. ICNo.1 dismisses anything contrary to what he/she said

Every single time.

Cheats and crims. It is line ball between the Dons and the Blues.

For me though, the long history of salary cap cheating, the culture that thrives on white collar criminals and its direct role in exiling South
Melbourne mean I celebrate every ignominy suffered by Carlton.

I will continue to loathe that club long after it is abolished, relegated to a suburban comp, amalgamated with North or relocated to Nauru as part of the internationalisation of the game.

Geelong - sanctimonious pricks, but I enjoy the rivalry. Great club.
Hawthorn, it's always Hawthorn, i can't stand them. It was a dark day when that merger fell through, we would've been rid of the sanctimonious pricks and their equally awful supporters.
Oy! Get your own material!

We're loved by everyone who matters.

For our fans it's the Bulldogs for sure. Their fans behaviour at the 2016 PF wont be forgotten anytime soon.
I would have to agree with you about the Bulldogs fans. I have watched many games in Melbourne over the years and they are the nastiest bunch I have ever come across. Seriously, what is their problem? Collingwood fans are actually a delight in comparison.

For this exercise though, I can’t go past Essendon. Even having Woosha as coach doesn’t soften the hate I have for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have to agree with you about the Bulldogs fans. I have watched many games in Melbourne over the years and they are the nastiest bunch I have ever come across. Seriously, what is their problem? Collingwood fans are actually a delight in comparison.

For this exercise though, I can’t go past Essendon. Even having Woosha as coach doesn’t soften the hate I have for them.
Means nothing tbh. I've attended countless Eagles games, and have seen:
- children swearing at the umpires, being encouraged by their parents
- constant booing (obviously no secret)
- harrassment of opposition fans before and especially after the game
- injury cheering of opposition players, including countless people who laughed about Brayshaw being hit by Gaff

It has little to do with the team, and everything to do with assembling large groups of people in one place. You are bound to see the absolute degenerates of society given there will be 10s of thousands present

Why lie about something you couldn't possibly know? Do you think if you say it often enough it will make it true?
Not sure it's a lie when you pop up on every thread with some sort of negativity towards the Dogs, don't even deny it. You still haven't even elaborated on your claims, which says a lot

Hawthorn, it's always Hawthorn, i can't stand them. It was a dark day when that merger fell through, we would've been rid of the sanctimonious pricks and their equally awful supporters.
Funny post.......

You see it in their outrage at my comment on here. If you say it about other clubs many of their supporters revel in it.

Means nothing tbh. I've attended countless Eagles games, and have seen:
- children swearing at the umpires, being encouraged by their parents
- constant booing (obviously no secret)
- harrassment of opposition fans before and especially after the game
- injury cheering of opposition players, including countless people who laughed about Brayshaw being hit by Gaff

It has little to do with the team, and everything to do with assembling large groups of people in one place. You are bound to see the absolute degenerates of society given there will be 10s of thousands present
Apart from the booing, which as a crowd we have taken ownership of and made an art form, I have never witnessed any of the behaviour you are implying. I have been a member for 20 years and go to every home game.

Name the player that was injured and booed off please? Most at the ground were completely oblivious to the Gaff incident at the time.

Not sure it's a lie when you pop up on every thread with some sort of negativity towards the Dogs, don't even deny it. You still haven't even elaborated on your claims, which says a lot
I dont need to justify my view. It is subjective obviously and only needs to honestly represent my view. It does that.

Telling me what I feel when you couldn't possibly know is lying though.

Apart from the booing, which as a crowd we have taken ownership of and made an art form, I have never witnessed any of the behaviour you are implying. I have been a member for 20 years and go to every home game.

Name the player that was injured and booed off please? Most at the ground were completely oblivious to the Gaff incident at the time.
“Apart from the booing” there is the lack of sportsmanship more than any other way.

I only hate clubs that are successful and relevant, so that rules North out from the get go. My hate for Carlton has decreased over the last decade. Their lack of success has generated some sympathy. I can't begrudge the tigers after so many decades in the wilderness, and who doesnt love that tiger roar and "yellow and black" cry after they win? And I actually respect the pies as a worthy foe. Hawks for me, so entitled.
Are Essendon considered relevant though? Even Carlton have won more finals in the last decade. The only thing of note Essendon have done in the last 15 years is get caught treating their players like guinea pigs. I wouldn't accuse Essendon of being anywhere near successful in the last decade.

I was in the stands when it happened, someone read it off their phone that Gaff had broken Brayshaw's jaw, news started spreading and people were laughing and cheering. Have also attended derbies where Fremantle players have come off injured, with Eagles fans jeering and laughing at the player (has happened multiple times).

You won't be noticing the terrible behaviour towards opposition supporters before and after because you won't have been the target, so that's an easy explanation.

In terms of the treatment towards umpires, I find it hard to believe you have never witnessed this unless you wear ear plugs and don't look away from the field. It probably happens in General Admission more than members seating, but I have been seated in the members area multiple times, and witnessed this behaviour every single time.

My point is that this behaviour happens in literally every crowd at any major sporting event in the world. When you gather this many people, there are bound to be *******s galore.

Back