Think Tank Which ALREADY established side has the most feeble pathetic posters in all of bigfooty? OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
It is Melbourne D*mons. They dont even have a million posts in their stupid little board yet. Oh dear. What a plastic team :oops: They are the only team on bigfooty that has existed longer than bigfooty that doesnt have 1 million posts. 🤭🤭 I wonder if their bandwagon posters can get it to a million by the end of the year if they win the GF. This will prove that they are a bandwaggoning fairweather supporter base with no loyalty and should just merge with Tasmania. Even Brisbane has more posts than Melbourne. :eekv1:

Adelaide 3.2m
Carlton 2.9m
North 2.7m 🥳
Richmond 2.7m
Port 2.6m
Collingwood 2.6m
West Coast 2m
Geelong 2m
Hawthorn 1.7m
Drug Cheats 1.6m
Western Bulldogs 1.5m
Fremantle 1.5m
St Kilda 1.4m
Brisbane 1.2 million
Sydney 1m
Melbourne 800k

Does this horrible effort undo the grand final if they win it? I think Gill should investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is Melbourne D*mons. They dont even have a million posts in their stupid little board yet. Oh dear. What a plastic team :oops: They are the only team on bigfooty that has existed longer than bigfooty that doesnt have 1 million posts. 🤭🤭 I wonder if their bandwagon posters can get it to a million by the end of the year if they win the GF. This will prove that they are a bandwaggoning fairweather supporter base with no loyalty and should just merge with Hawthorn. Even Brisbane has more posts than Melbourne. :eekv1:

Adelaide 3.2m
Carlton 2.9m
North 2.7m 🥳
Richmond 2.7m
Port 2.6m
Collingwood 2.6m
West Coast 2m
Geelong 2m
Hawthorn 1.7m
Drug Cheats 1.6m
Western Bulldogs 1.5m
Fremantle 1.5m
St Kilda 1.4m
Brisbane 1.2 million
Sydney 1m
Melbourne 800k

Does this horrible effort undo the grand final if they win it? I think Gill should investigate.
Carlton 1.5 million posts about Clarkson definitely coming to coach Carlton.
700k posts about Cook being the hook that will deliver Clarko.
400k posts describing what a dickhead Crazy Vossy is.
2 posts congratulating Crazy Vossy on his new job.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like Dees fans actually have more fulfilling lives from those stats. Or black out early in games when the team was awful for the past decade. Either or..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back