Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
We all have players from other teams which we dislike / hate but what i want to know is

Which Aussie Cricketer just plain annoys the crap out of you?

Your reasoning can be as trivial as you like, it can be anything from the way they carry on after taking a wicket, their arrogance, or just a smug look on their face that makes you want to punch it every time you see it.

Either way it should make for some healthy debate.

Where's the other option?
I wanted to vote for Simon Katich for his attempts to win matches for us by making the opposition players want to run under a moving bus rather then watch how painfully slow his scoring was when playing at International level.

and that was just one day cricket...

Where's the other option?
I wanted to vote for Simon Katich for his attempts to win matches for us by making the opposition players want to run under a moving bus rather then watch how painfully slow his scoring was when playing at International level.

Apologies forgot, tried but can't edit it

Good call on Katich

Watson. More a hospital patient than a cricket player.

Also want to add my name name to the list of people who are dissapointed Katich isn't an option.

Watson. More a hospital patient than a cricket player.

Also want to add my name name to the list of people who are dissapointed Katich isn't an option.

If you think he is a nob then fair enough but, it isnt his fault he is injury prone.

If you think he is a nob then fair enough but, it isnt his fault he is injury prone.

I think otherwise. You can do things to strengthen your body to avoid injury. He isn't doing those things.

He is a wasted selection for a series becuase at this point you kow he will break down, and yet he keeps on putting himself up for selection. That said, I doubt I am going to have to worry about him playing for Australia anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think otherwise. You can do things to strengthen your body to avoid injury. He isn't doing those things.

He is a wasted selection for a series becuase at this point you kow he will break down, and yet he keeps on putting himself up for selection. That said, I doubt I am going to have to worry about him playing for Australia anytime soon.

You know this how?

Voted Katich.......left W.A and is one of the most painful players to watch bat I have seen.

Reckon it was due to his work the rest of the Aussie team now score so quickly, gees he put some pressure on guys below him in run chases in ODI matches.

Reasoning for the players i chose:
Michael Bevan - couldn't bowl (though they kept persisting!) or face a short ball and always batted for his average

Nathan Bracken - If anything just for the hair

Michael Clarke - always has a smug look on his face, he's the one I fell like punching

Adam Gilchrist - Alot of people don't like him because he cant keep

Ian Healy - Seem ok as a player but is getting on alot of peoples nerves as a commentator

Dean Jones - loved him personally, but he had a big mouth and put off alot of people

Justin Langer - Psychotic midget with a chip against the world on his shoulder

Brett Lee - Where to start, to quote rodney hogg "brett lee...what a w***er"

Stuart MacGill - complete tool no other word for it really, even his teamates think so

Glenn McGrath - could dish it out but couldn't cop it only just beaten by steve waugh in my vote.

Ricky Ponting - ok to start with, became captain so now he feels the need to carry on like a tool

Andrew Symonds - one of those people you like or you don't oh and hes also pom

Shaun Tait - also one of those people you like or you don't

Shane Warne - one for the ladies to vote for :D

Shane Watson - i know alot of people don't like him, funniest call ashes 05 -english batsman- "your just upset cause nobody loves you" after being dumped for Tom Williams. The best part was even Ponting and Gilchrist were laughing in the background!!

Mark Waugh - likeable player, making an ass of himself in the media

Steve Waugh - everything about him used to sh1t me, still does

Cameron White - I know one bloke who gets so p1ssed when he plays, so its just for him

Reasons for not putting in
Simon Katich - just plain forgot, i would rather watch zimbabwe v Kenya than watch him bat.

Brad Hodge - i thought he was like switzerland, nobody cared either way

A constant slew of injuries isn't tipping you off?

Just presumed you were the Australian physio. So you obviously have no insight. Oh well, thanks for your opinion.

Back