Which average plodder will SOS chase this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so now that the top 8 is largely set and young, rebuilding sides (and Hawthorn) turn their eye to 2020 there is one enjoyable activity we can all get behind - SOS's annual crazy addition.

Last year he went a little against the grain and instead of picking up a failed GWS experiment like Jarrod Pickett or Kristian Jacksch. SOS effectively gave up pick 1 for a kid called Stocker which will be a millstone around the poor kid's neck for years to come.

Who gets the nod this year? With Carlton desperately needing mature mids I can see David McKay getting a superannuation season at the Blues which woudlk probably imporve the list quality of both Carlton and Adelaide. Scott Selwood a sneaky chance as well, while David Myers is due for a run at the Northern Blues.

7559fa71f0c7542e3bfc446c19e57ef1

SOS made an approach to GWS tagger Matt De Boer before he re-signed earlier this year. No, I'm not joking and yes, that's exactly why its funny. :sunglasses:
Ty Vickery's career is not quite done with yet going by this precedent.

He wants to keep updating his GWS collection so he'll throw the kitchen sink at Coniglio
Wrong. Carlton doesn't go after good GWS players. They prefer the Jakschs, Whileys and Rhys Palmers of GWS to come over.

I'd imagine this off-season they'd be looking at legends such as Dawson Simpson, Tom Sheridan & re-recruiting Dylan Buckley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After putting together an amazing list through sheer genius - he is now shopping for a coach. Any ideas who this might be flogs? :moustache:
With Stewie Dew's success, fat coaches are in.

What's Jarmen up to these days?

Wrong. Carlton doesn't go after good GWS players. They prefer the Jakschs, Whileys and Rhys Palmers of GWS to come over.

I'd imagine this off-season they'd be looking at legends such as Dawson Simpson, Tom Sheridan & re-recruiting Dylan Buckley

Does Tom Scully still count?

With Stewie Dew's success, fat coaches are in.

What's Jarmen up to these days?

Since Carlton is (obviously) your second team and like everyone else you enjoy putting the boot into the Hawfs - might I suggest you keep up with breaking rumours news...;) :moustache: :p

OK so now that the top 8 is largely set and young, rebuilding sides (and Hawthorn) turn their eye to 2020 there is one enjoyable activity we can all get behind - SOS's annual crazy addition.

Last year he went a little against the grain and instead of picking up a failed GWS experiment like Jarrod Pickett or Kristian Jacksch. SOS effectively gave up pick 1 for a kid called Stocker which will be a millstone around the poor kid's neck for years to come.

Who gets the nod this year? With Carlton desperately needing mature mids I can see David McKay getting a superannuation season at the Blues which woudlk probably imporve the list quality of both Carlton and Adelaide. Scott Selwood a sneaky chance as well, while David Myers is due for a run at the Northern Blues.

Well we have saved him the issue of having to use pick 1 or 2.

You can add one of those picks to your power stance - this is very exciting news for your lot !!

Indeed it is. We've had to build a list without a plethora of top 10 picks and priority handouts, so it will be a bit of a novelty.
Will also be a relief to whoever the poor kid is that would have had to go to Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back