Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Hi,

I knocked up a lady I barely know. We're going to move in together before the offspring falls out of her junk and pretend we're a happy family until the point where we decide we hate each other and life falls apart.

Until then, what's the best bank for a joint account? Low fees, high interest. I pay $100 a year on Bank Fees w/ Bendigo, there's gotta be something better.

Random I impregnated may or may not be a teacher, if they have some fancy union bank pls let me know.

Cheers,
Toump Ass.

Hi,

I knocked up a lady I barely know. We're going to move in together before the offspring falls out of her junk and pretend we're a happy family until the point where we decide we hate each other and life falls apart.

Until then, what's the best bank for a joint account? Low fees, high interest. I pay $100 a year on Bank Fees w/ Bendigo, there's gotta be something better.

Random I impregnated may or may not be a teacher, if they have some fancy union bank pls let me know.

Cheers,
Toump Ass.

ING Maxisaver and RaboDirect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAB was fee free there for a while on transaction accounts, not sure if still the case.

I'm with CBA and it's fee free if you deposit $2k a month which is fine if you deposit your pay but maybe not otherwise.

In the current environment you probably save more by avoiding fees then going somewhere with a better interest rate unless you have a large lump sum of cash sitting in there.

I have a CBA transaction and Bankwest savings and don't pay any fees and Bankwest have better savings rates than the big 4. Works out better than banking with the bank I work for :$ I've had the set up for ages though, think Bankwest make you have a transaction account with them to have an online saver these days.

oh look, another sheep that follows the barefoot molester

Never read anything he has written. Try again.

Just because you work for a bank doesn't mean they are the best lending/deposit taking option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their app alone is amazing! Did another extended trip in Europe this year and asked a heap of people, Australians and internationals about their banks how their go about accessing money and bank cards of stolen. The com bank app is that far ahead of the crowd I’m happy to stay with them for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their app alone is amazing! Did another extended trip in Europe this year and asked a heap of people, Australians and internationals about their banks how their go about accessing money and bank cards of stolen. The com bank app is that far ahead of the crowd I’m happy to stay with them for that
You can block, replace cards and change PINs with the NAB app. Not much difference like it used to be with CBA.

ING is fee free as long as you deposit $1000 a month (and in the near future, use your card for 5 purchases a month). 2.8% interest on their savings maximiser is beter than any term deposit I've seen at rhe moment too

ING is fee free as long as you deposit $1000 a month (and in the near future, use your card for 5 purchases a month). 2.8% interest on their savings maximiser is beter than any term deposit I've seen at rhe moment too
Wow, didn't know about this 5 purchases per month thing. This might change things for me using ING - will have to look at pros/cons.

Wow, didn't know about this 5 purchases per month thing. This might change things for me using ING - will have to look at pros/cons.
shouldn't be hard to rack up 5 debits on a card.
most people have direct debits or b-pays, use your card number instead of account number

Kicks in in March. The world is becoming cashless anyway. It does mean it may have to be a more primary account potentially though

shouldn't be hard to rack up 5 debits on a card.
most people have direct debits or b-pays, use your card number instead of account number
Just means I would have to go out of my way to actually use it that way. Not really hard at all but more a thing of actually remembering to do it each month.

Just means I would have to go out of my way to actually use it that way. Not really hard at all but more a thing of actually remembering to do it each month.
just set and forget.
you'd have regular debits wouldn't you? gym, gas, electricity, water, mobile phone. just set them up as recurring payments. took me all of 20 minutes about 3 years ago

just set and forget.
you'd have regular debits wouldn't you? gym, gas, electricity, water, mobile phone. just set them up as recurring payments. took me all of 20 minutes about 3 years ago
nup. Gym no, phone once per year. house bills paid by someone else (share house).

Will just have to remember to use it for beers one night a month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back