Society/Culture Which bigfooty member got the best UAI at school

Remove this Banner Ad

Who gives a *.

Some of the most “educated” people I know, would prob struggle to change a lightbulb.

Where's the "Who has the biggest schlong?" thread?

A few believe they possess one that is at a High Distinction level.

Where's the "Who has the biggest schlong?" thread?

A few believe they possess one that is at a High Distinction level.
Having a big one is just a burden if you have charisma/wealth or are hitched. Gets in the way of things. Uncomfortable to sit on and dont even talk about zipping up jeans. Plus some chicks cant even take it in.

The fact that most of the educated people you know... would struggle to change a light bulb... speaks volumes about you and who you know...

Or my willingness to mix in a truly diverse setting and see the value of friends from all walks of life, both uni educated and otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the f*** is a UAE? Is that like the VCE?

Yeah ****ed if I know either. Presume it is some sort of end of high school score thingy?

But does it really matter?

Back in my day in NSW, you got a score out of 500. I didn't take all this seriously and had also discovered serious alcohol and drug abuse in my last year.

I learnt that I would get a score of 99/500, but luckily Senior Constable Roger Rogerson owed my dad a real big favour.

So Roger had a very earnest chat to a couple of senior dudes in the NSW Dept of Education about their futures, and that of their young families.

Bingo! Official results came out and I got 412/500.

I've never looked back.

Who gives a fu**.

Some of the most “educated” people I know, would prob struggle to change a lightbulb.
You're currently suspended so that must make you a "right of centre" poster? Have I got that right? It would ever happen to a left wing poster.

The fact that most of the 'educated' people you know... would struggle to change a light bulb... speaks volumes about you and who you know...
You don't know anyone educated. That speaks volumes about your post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back