Which Carlton mod. should make way for thylacine60?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarltonFan

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2007
praise Hughes
AFL Club
Carlton
Its an outrage that the '2008 Poster of the year', thylacine60, is still a stock standard Bigfooty member. It is time he was upgraded to mod and for that to happen one or more mods must go.

Should one of the queensland mods be axed? ODN and mediumsizered? Lets be honest, only rednecks live in queensland.

Should that other mod go, you know the one that posts here once a month, i think called Bee?

Or is it curains for post whore HBF?

imo, ODN should go, been here long enough and also he infracted me the other day. :d

you decide.

Umm. would think Thy would rather be the silent assassin rather than being a headmaster...

fatninja.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super mod?

But ODN is Super Mod. You can't have two Super Mods, sil...

:eek:

Close this thread before anything eventuates, ODN! You could find yourself out of a job.

Sure it's a tough job and you get no pay for it, have to deal with juveniles and trudge your way through the scum of the internet, but...but...you get the admiration of some nameless people hiding behind a username? Well not you per se, but your BF persona anyway.

On second thoughts...

I'm not sure that the thread starter knows any of us well enough to get away with a satirical mod bashing exercise.

I will however take comfort in the fact that nothing that he/she does will have any effect on anything and I can continue to live off my past glories and thumb my nose at them.

Thread life guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back