Which Cats premiership players "very much disliked each other"? Quote: Ling

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman and Johnson did not get along. Covered in both of their books as well as James Button’s excellent Comeback.

I get the impression that Chapman was intense and a hard person to get along with, whereas SJ would be more your mate and would like a laugh.

Who gives a s**t, we have all forgot anything Geelong did in the past

Yet Melbourne keep reminding us, year after year, how they have performed in the past, as they are bringing their losing ways into the present as well.

To think Scarlett gained brief notoriety for punching Ballantyne. The latter continues to do good work in the community and has the full respect of his teammates, and the former apparently is a prize ass****.
Lost me there!!! On the field Ballantyne was uber-punchable. Scarlett did what 90% of the AFL, including half the Freo team, wanted to do

To think Scarlett gained brief notoriety for punching Ballantyne. The latter continues to do good work in the community and has the full respect of his teammates, and the former apparently is a prize ass****.
I think you may be overstating the animosity of the incident given that the two players themselves have buried the hatchet

Cameron Ling and Gary Ablett. Absolutely hated eachother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back