Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Cheating is clearly the thing that is hated most. Proper cheating. Carlton, Essendon and Geelong. All proper cheats.

Recency bias of success in Hawthorn having the 23rd man in Stevic and Richmond supporters being intolerable hasn't really featured.

The Drug cheating of Essendon and Geelong as well as the salary rorting of Carlton for so long is clearly what most people hate.

It superscedes everything.

Clearly what most people invent

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Wouldn't hate us too much. Thankfully you weren't investigated for Dank, The Weapon and Bomber Thompson being at your club during premiership years. We are your grenade blanket, be thankful that Essendon took it all for you.

We weren’t investigated because we did nothing wrong and literally self reported that we had a connection to dank.

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well there's no doubt who Caroline Wilson hates the most.

And that would be West Coast.

Laid the boot in today talking about the Eagles 'bumpy' pre season. They've got a couple of injuries, Darling who is playing the fool and about to be sacked and not wearing a Pride jumper in WAFL (like really who gives a flying ****.

But as usual she couldn't help but wind back the clock 15 years to the Cousins drug scandal.

She is a very bitter, twisted, nasty piece of work. And one eyed.
Maybe, but I reckon the way she has gone after North since we refused to go to the Gold Coast pips you at the post.

However, your analysis of her personality is spot on.

Bunnings

All Australian
Mar 19, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
When did Geelong 'drug cheat?'
Source, please

IMG_0609.gif

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Istina

Debutant
Apr 25, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong.

I never heard of their connection to Dank until I read some of the comments here (and I believe them), man that really makes you think.

How all those nefarious characters from Geelong ended up at Essendon, and the fact that I believed Hird, makes me think that there was some serious planning on the AFL's part to get someone else to take a bullet that should've been Geelong's.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong.

I never heard of their connection to Dank until I read some of the comments here (and I believe them), man that really makes you think.

How all those nefarious characters from Geelong ended up at Essendon, and the fact that I believed Hird, makes me think that there was some serious planning on the AFL's part to get someone else to take a bullet that should've been Geelong's.

You believe something that’s factually true because the club openly approached the AFL and told them about a perfectly legal interaction between their staff and a known source of legal supplements and their interest in acquiring legal supplements.

No you’re very bold and edgy

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
When I joined this forum back in 2011, Carlton were easily #1 most hated club on here, followed by Collingwood at #2 and Essendon at #3.

Now that Carlton are finally coming good again, I expect them to become #1 most hated club on here again.
think essendon easily have it.

the only club to have been sanctioned for BOTH salary cap cheating and injecting their players with PEDs.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Carlton and Essendon equal first. Club and fans in both cases. Yes, because of the cheating and arrogance. God I've enjoyed the last 20 years from that perspective at least. May their dreams and petty advances continue to amount to zilch.

Used to hate North when they were a joyless agro bunch of rugby looking pricks but they're just a disparite mish mash now.

I once despised how s**t the Bulldogs, Tigers and Demons were, until they all overtook my team. (Saints) The Tigers are the most tolerable of the Big Four clubs, and have to respect the achievements of the current mob, and envy and respect the systems at the Cats, Swans and Tigers.

Don't really hate Crows, Cats or Pies like a lot of Saints fans do, but don't have a lot of love for the Hawks or their fans. None of the interstate teams upset me, but then I've never watched footy in those states.

If you asked me who I hate more out of Essendon and Carlton, it require more reflection than I am prepared to spend on either club, and the answer would change with the day. A pox on both.

Old Man Jenkins

Senior List
Sep 4, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
How is it the two least hated clubs are Gold Coast and Brisbane?

I'd say it's because no one cares about footy enough in Queensland but that doesn't explain why more people hate the NSW clubs.

dopefish

Senior List
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
How is it the two least hated clubs are Gold Coast and Brisbane?

I'd say it's because no one cares about footy enough in Queensland but that doesn't explain why more people hate the NSW clubs.
Us West Coast fans hate the Swans for obvious reasons.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Carlton and Essendon equal first. Club and fans in both cases. Yes, because of the cheating and arrogance. God I've enjoyed the last 20 years from that perspective at least. May their dreams and petty advances continue to amount to zilch.

Used to hate North when they were a joyless agro bunch of rugby looking pricks but they're just a disparite mish mash now.

I once despised how s**t the Bulldogs, Tigers and Demons were, until they all overtook my team. (Saints) The Tigers are the most tolerable of the Big Four clubs, and have to respect the achievements of the current mob, and envy and respect the systems at the Cats, Swans and Tigers.

Don't really hate Crows, Cats or Pies like a lot of Saints fans do, but don't have a lot of love for the Hawks or their fans. None of the interstate teams upset me, but then I've never watched footy in those states.

If you asked me who I hate more out of Essendon and Carlton, it require more reflection than I am prepared to spend on either club, and the answer would change with the day. A pox on both.

The irony of a Saints supporter enjoying another teams lack of success truly is peak BigFooty today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osho

We haven't changed our position.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
St. Catherines.
Snotty micks, degenerates, religious hypocrites, extremely poor on the left foot, but excellent handballers and loud appealers.

Back