Which club has the biggest persecution complex?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney easily. The overreaction to the cointoss gate was just one recent example.

Geelong. When they lose a final, it’s it wasn’t played at the cattery. When they lost against Fremantle in 2013, wonder what there excuse was. Also they get very precious about the little overrated hack mercenary being booed. Also after Hawthorn 3 prayed, you would hear from cat fans that they won 3 in 5 years which is harder to do than to win 3 in a row. 3 flags in 5 years by both clubs is a great achievement.

Second is Essendon they became victims of their own stupidity by putting unknown substances in their players. They were neither hard done by or #sobrave (mouth vomit 🤢)

Adelaide and west coast supporters anytime a victorian club wins a grand final on the G.

Adelaide and West Coast supporters have a persecution complex in the fact that they get so much smoke blown up their collective arses by their thoroughly compliant local media, that when they do cop criticism they find it very hard to take. Of the local media that does say anything against them such as Rucci, he's basically been black listed by the Crows and I can't imagine Kane Cornes would be allowed to set foot inside West Lakes.

Geelong. When they lose a final, it’s it wasn’t played at the cattery. When they lost against Fremantle in 2013, wonder what there excuse was. Also they get very precious about the little overrated hack mercenary being booed. Also after Hawthorn 3 prayed, you would hear from cat fans that they won 3 in 5 years which is harder to do than to win 3 in a row. 3 flags in 5 years by both clubs is a great achievement.

Second is Essendon they became victims of their own stupidity by putting unknown substances in their players. They were neither hard done by or #sobrave (mouth vomit 🤢)

When we lose a final it’s because we’ve usually played like utter s**t for the first quarter and I defy you to find a single fan on this forum who would argue otherwise.

We want home finals, sure. We whinge that we don’t get them, absolutely.

Not a single fan would attribute our losses to that reason though and to suggest otherwise would be bullshit

Additionally, arguing that we were better isn’t a persecution complex mate.

Actually I forget about Essendon. They get the chocolates hands down. They committed the most heinous doping and cheating regime in Australian Sports History, and yet many believe they were hard done by/victims of a witch hunt. Yeah right.
Essendon got caught drug cheating.

When the AFL stepped in and tried to manage an outcome that was good for them and the image of the sport, they went full Hirdy and the deny til you die technique.

This included turning on the AFL who was negotiating punishments with them - something that is unheard of for such an offence.

Thankfully we had WADA protecting the integrity of the competition. But Hirdy never did fess up to what happened.

Essendon fans still think they were hard done by. They got off light.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Adelaide and West Coast supporters have a persecution complex in the fact that they get so much smoke blown up their collective arses by their thoroughly compliant local media, that when they do cop criticism they find it very hard to take. Of the local media that does say anything against them such as Rucci, he's basically been black listed by the Crows and I can't imagine Kane Cornes would be allowed to set foot inside West Lakes.

x1000. precious spoilt princesses. freo and port have the worst of it by far.

funny how rowey went nuclear on port this week about their attendance. compared to last year and all the crows saga. tried to go hard, then went umm ahhh umm ahh....it just makes his reaction this week a bigger joke. c.u.c.k

scandals that have come out of wc and crows were unavoidable news. i think only 30% of all the eagles saga has made it out. the rest has been covered up by obedient servants. *s sake u wonder why we have a chip on our shoulder..its more than ******* justified.

x1000. precious spoilt princesses. freo and port have the worst of it by far.

funny how rowey went nuclear on port this week about their attendance. compared to last year and all the crows saga. tried to go hard, then went umm ahhh umm ahh....it just makes his reaction this week a bigger joke. c.u.c.k

scandals that have come out of wc and crows were unavoidable news. i think only 30% of all the eagles saga has made it out. the rest has been covered up by obedient servants. ****s sake u wonder why we have a chip on our shoulder..its more than ******* justified.
Your post is a fine example of a persecution complex.

Geelong.
They blame everyone and everything else for their own failings (of which there are plenty). It will be funny at the end of this season when they fail to make the Grand Final: 'But we should have played our prelim at Barwon Heads Reserve!'

Do I win anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Richmond supporters are calling for a Royal Commission (others are urging Brendan Gale to form a break away league) because tiger youngsters Sydney Stack, Shai Bolton, Jack Ross, and Noah Balta have not yet received a nomination for the NAB Rising Star. The theory is that Kevin 'Shifter' Sheehan, who is on the panel, is a past Geelong player.

I'm in the Royal Commission camp.

To be fair, I think this started with Tony Greenberg on Talking Tigers :p

Geelong.
They blame everyone and everything else for their own failings (of which there are plenty). It will be funny at the end of this season when they fail to make the Grand Final: 'But we should have played our prelim at Barwon Heads Reserve!'

Do I win anything?
I dislike Geelong very much. But being forced to play 'home finals' away at the MCG is a disgrace. the 2017 Prelim vs you guys was the most 1 sided crowd. I've EVER witnessed. I'd be livid as a Geelong supporter.

Historically, Fremantle. Club concessions, series of s**t coaches/administration, WC conspiracy, WA media and decisions from AFL admin like playing a final in Geelong.

Fan base on bigfooty, St Kilda. Where to start. Ross Lyon. The AFL. Etihad deal. The umpires.

Formerly North Melbourne. Being skint. Never getting recognised for their "innovations". Nearly getting relocated. Caro.

From club administration, Eddie. Gets his way all the time and even that results in grievance. Colless/Ireland gave him a run for his money.

In the media Essendon. Various Essendon bigwigs and their media minions can't let go of the club barely being held accountable for extreme mismanagement and borderline cheating. Instead of fronting up straight away and taking a deal from the AFL to sweep everything under the rug, they let one egomaniac coach force out the one responsible administrator and have waged a ceaseless campaign to not own up to their own stupidity, or the clubs mistakes ever since.

Coach, Clarko behind closed doors. Scott brothers/Richo in the media. Clarko loves to use his clout to get his way, but does it on the quiet. A couple of others like to use distraction, to avoid scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back