Which club has the biggest supporter base? Collingwood, Richmond or West Coast?

Which club has the biggest supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CarnTheScray

The Dogfather
Jun 4, 2019
Bevo Bunker
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah heaven forbid the kid ever have a mind of his own or learn to make a decision. 🤣😂

Move out of the stone age gramps.😅
That has zilch to do with it but thank you for your unneeded contribution as usual.

I'm sure you'll love the passion your son will have/has for his club, the Richmond Tigers.

HAPPY BUDDHA

WA - Best Beaches in Australia
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
That has zilch to do with it but thank you for your unneeded contribution as usual.

I'm sure you'll love the passion your son will have/has for his club, the Richmond Tigers.
I think my father supported the Bulldogs but he never spoke of it & hardly watched the sport. 🤣😂😅🥳👍

CA102257-F8FF-4164-974C-D620F00308C6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Richmond has easily the most number of fans now. The Eagles would be right up there too. The Pies used to have the most but don't have nearly as many these days. So many of dropped off because of our modern history of mediocrity. So the sons and daughters of Collingwood fans tend to barrack for other clubs these days. Lots of people don't follow footy anymore because of the alternative entertainment.
Look no further than our average home crowds where we've topped the league three years running.

We also passed 100k members for the third year running.

Kangapirate

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Richmond has easily the most number of fans now. The Eagles would be right up there too. The Pies used to have the most but don't have nearly as many these days. So many of dropped off because of our modern history of mediocrity. So the sons and daughters of Collingwood fans tend to barrack for other clubs these days. Lots of people don't follow footy anymore because of the alternative entertainment.
Wouldn’t support for Collingwood have dropped off in the 90s? Was a pretty ordinary decade for the club all in all, basically a laughing stock in the mid to late 90s. Lots of finals campaigns under Malthouse after that though so I’m not sure why the Pies wouldn’t be close.

Corkintheocean

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
You went 3-15 and avoided the wooden spoon by % only in 1941. You withdrew from the comp in 1942 because... wait for it... your fans couldn’t travel easily to Melbourne for away games. I didn’t realise the softness of Geelong fans I witnessed after the 2017 qualifying final - complaining about crowd noise - extended that far back.

Now, if only the Germans had laid down so easily...
You're coming across as an absolute classless bellend.

Corkintheocean

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Nice try at being a social analyst but wrong.
So you'd let your kids, if you have or will have any, support another club? You're passionate enough about your club to go on a footy forum so I'd doubt you would.
Agree. If a kid doesn't get around his old man's team it's confirmation he thinks his old man is a wrong'un not of sound mind.

Top Bottom