Which club has the most feral supporter base?

Which club has the most feral supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Which club's supporters are the most feral?

Collingwood 50%
Richmond 50%

giphy.gif

Richmond is the worst that I have personally seen, but I have anecdotally heard from head of ground security from one stadium that the Carlton cheer squad is/was the most problematic
Yeah I agree with this, our Cheer Squad shouldn’t be allowed to breed. Many shouldn’t though. Cheer squads are the AFL equivalent of the dads who are 8 tinnies deep honking the horn 90 times after every one of his 8 year old sons Aus kick goals

Port are very feral. Mainly towards their own coach he's been under constant fan pressure for like 8 years now?

I hate watching West Coast play at home, their crowd does my head in and disagree with everything. Not nearly as bad when Freo play.

Port are very feral. Mainly towards their own coach he's been under constant fan pressure for like 8 years now?

Geelong fans are feral towards their own coach as well.
Every year since they lost the 2013 prelim there's been major fan pressure.

Richmond is the worst that I have personally seen, but I have anecdotally heard from head of ground security from one stadium that the Carlton cheer squad is/was the most problematic

I wouldn't say that they're feral, they just have a very minimal understanding of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back