• Total voters

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Five horse race.
Crows, Dockers, Hawks, Gold Coast and Port Power. I actually do not mind the McDonald's look of Gold Coast as much as others.
Surprised licorice allsorts Crows jumper not a clear leader. Guess many more partial to lollies than potato fries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I tend to cut the Gold Coast and GWS a bit of slack, as teams are allowed to take a bit of time to settle on a decent jumper. Which is why I picked the Crows, they have no excuse after all this time, i mean, WC even started with a decent one but took a twenty odd year sojourn through some ordinary designs just so we couldn't be accused of being lazy and boring.

AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
unpopular opinion: Carlton has the most boring jumper in the AFL. It's literally just plain navy blue with an old-fashioned white emblem in the middle. I understand people like it because it has history, but I'd argue just because something has history doesn't make it visually appealing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotland

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
West Coast
Maybe Gold Coast should channel the surf life saver look. Red shorts, gold jumper. Or half red, half gold jumper in two vertical stripes like the little hat.

AFL Club
Richmond
As long as the guernsey has either a traditional sash, plain stripes, chevrons, or a monogram, then it will look fine. After that it's just a personal taste of colour combinations. Port Melbourne's guernsey that they wear in the VFL looks great.

Top Bottom