Which club has the worst guernsey?

Which club's guernsey is the worst?

• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
I like our predominantly orange strip. Generally not a huge fan of the colours. It's the colours of many work uniforms, and the MCG staff.

Perhaps it's it's to align with our working class roots in Western Sydney.

No biggie any it 's the club I support.

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GAGF
Hawthorn's colours that stand out from the rest.
Yep. That's why I like them.
Brown shouldn't be on a sporting jumper.
Brown & gold are opposites on the colour wheel which means they're contrasting and make a perfect complement

I see people wearing brown items of clothing everywhere I go. Look at the world around you. Brown is literally everywhere. It never occurs to me to think, "Ewww! Yuck! Poo!" :D

Hawthorn's brown & gold is one of the best colour combos for an AFL team. It's not just how we look as a team, but our matches too. Hawthorn vs Whoever just looks better than most other clashes.

kid_a

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Glory, Hammarby, Ajax, NT Thunder
you almost have to admire the how bad they are, like how anyone actually came up with these in their heads. Kind of like the "Eraserhead"(david lynch film) of footy jumpers.

for the record: your home jumper is decent, i dont subscribe with the colour combo haters, at least its unique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ice-Wolf

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
GWS the orange back just makes it too unbalanced. Charcoal back on the same jumper would be fine.

Dishonorable Mentions: Carlton: it's just an even more boring version of Gold Coasts the "classic" monogram looks crap. Port Adelaide: Whats with the number panel?

Bolly

Debutant
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phi Eagles, Liverpool, Raptors, NYR
Definitely The Suns, although this could be helped with a logo re-design. The colours are okay, but god that logo looks shocking in the middle. That's the main reason as to why Carlton's works. A lot of distaste here for the Crows, I like to idea of state colours on display. Their away guernsey is a favourite of mine too.

madmug

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hawthorn previously had the worst guernseys covered.

They are busy as we speak coming up with another guernsey to trump them.
Yes Hawthorn, a great club with terrible colours. Every time I saw them I use to think of my mums old kitchen built in 1970. Horrid old smudgy brown & yellow benches. Finally got it ripped out last year. Its tough, you really cant do much with brown & yellow. Maybe add a lot of white?

Adelaide have good colours to work with, but gave us that horrid hooped thing. They really could have done a lot better. The SA state jumper was brilliant IMO.

im_a_lazy_sod

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton-EFFC-PGFC-Tranmere-Atalanta
View attachment 618488
Someone on here designed this set for gold coast. I love them. Traditional hoop design.
Almost there:

First one shoud be red with yellow stripes
Second; yellow with red stripes
Third; white with blue stripes
Fourth; blue with yellow stripes

Three colours alternating like that just looks horrible unless you remove one of the offending stripes so it's a 'feature stripe' a la the Adelaide Crows (1: first yellow stripe blue. 2: first blue stripe red. 3: first yellow stripe blue. 4: first red stripe yellow). And even then it will still not look as good as just two colours alternating

Red and Yellow hoops or White and yellow hoops would be the most unique and iconic look

Top Bottom