Which club has the worst guernsey?

Which club's guernsey is the worst?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like our predominantly orange strip. Generally not a huge fan of the colours. It's the colours of many work uniforms, and the MCG staff.

Perhaps it's it's to align with our working class roots in Western Sydney.

No biggie any it 's the club I support.

Hawthorn's colours that stand out from the rest.
Yep. That's why I like them.
Brown shouldn't be on a sporting jumper.
Brown & gold are opposites on the colour wheel which means they're contrasting and make a perfect complement

I see people wearing brown items of clothing everywhere I go. Look at the world around you. Brown is literally everywhere. It never occurs to me to think, "Ewww! Yuck! Poo!" :D

Hawthorn's brown & gold is one of the best colour combos for an AFL team. It's not just how we look as a team, but our matches too. Hawthorn vs Whoever just looks better than most other clashes.

Pretty sure we have it covered...

View attachment 632729
you almost have to admire the how bad they are, like how anyone actually came up with these in their heads. Kind of like the "Eraserhead"(david lynch film) of footy jumpers.

for the record: your home jumper is decent, i dont subscribe with the colour combo haters, at least its unique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dogs are about to make a miraculous comeback in the race for the worst playing strip of all time!

Hawthorn previously had the worst guernseys covered.

They are busy as we speak coming up with another guernsey to trump them.

Definitely The Suns, although this could be helped with a logo re-design. The colours are okay, but god that logo looks shocking in the middle. That's the main reason as to why Carlton's works. A lot of distaste here for the Crows, I like to idea of state colours on display. Their away guernsey is a favourite of mine too.

Hawthorn previously had the worst guernseys covered.

They are busy as we speak coming up with another guernsey to trump them.

Yes Hawthorn, a great club with terrible colours. Every time I saw them I use to think of my mums old kitchen built in 1970. Horrid old smudgy brown & yellow benches. Finally got it ripped out last year. Its tough, you really cant do much with brown & yellow. Maybe add a lot of white?

Adelaide have good colours to work with, but gave us that horrid hooped thing. They really could have done a lot better. The SA state jumper was brilliant IMO.

View attachment 618488
Someone on here designed this set for gold coast. I love them. Traditional hoop design.

Almost there:

First one shoud be red with yellow stripes
Second; yellow with red stripes
Third; white with blue stripes
Fourth; blue with yellow stripes

Three colours alternating like that just looks horrible unless you remove one of the offending stripes so it's a 'feature stripe' a la the Adelaide Crows (1: first yellow stripe blue. 2: first blue stripe red. 3: first yellow stripe blue. 4: first red stripe yellow). And even then it will still not look as good as just two colours alternating

Red and Yellow hoops or White and yellow hoops would be the most unique and iconic look

Back