Opinion Which club is Essendon's biggest rival?

Essendon's biggest rival?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it quite bemusing where all the 'hatred' is born from. I've grown out of such a 'decaying mind' because it's a waste of energy/ time esp after you've been there… seen the ups n downs and got your literal hands on the Holy Grail (read: Premiership Cup) without paying a cent for the honoured privilege. Opposing fans regardless who they follow can be annoying as buggery. Essendon have plenty.. considering some I personally know LOVE to crow about their greatness (historically) but the funny part is that essendon hasn't won a final since….. ten years ago IIRC?? And if you didn't celebrate/ rejoice such premiership year… let alone not even born matter of fact? like plenty fans love to brag about.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::drunk: Essendon fans remind me of Steeler fans in the U.S.A.… love living in the past and not the current day.. a cluttered trophy cabinet… actually… it's ok for those who actually witnessed SUCCESS BUT embarrassing for many who NEVER enjoyed the GLORY YET love to talk it up?? o_O nobody is questioning your passion but there are times to just SHUT UP.. and it's been like that for many..

Anyway.. keep living in the past.. until then.. as the truth is… you're as good as your last game. :thumbsu:

I hate Carlton, but would never miss seeing the Dons play them.

I hate Carlton ......... sometimes when I see old videos of the "Line In The Sand" stuff, or the mid 80's Grand Finals, or even a more recent outrage, I start to hate Hawthorn ........... then some old ****er like Mick Malthouse opens his mouth, and I remember why and who I really hate :)

Only 8 votes!

North Melbourne confirmed for best buds. :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Can we have a vote for the most loved opposition team?
North is my most loved oppostion team basically because they care for and talk about us soo much :hearts:
btw I voted Carlton for most hated.....they can * off to hell for all I care.

Only 8 votes!

North Melbourne confirmed for best buds. :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Seven of them were probably North fans. ;)

You go alright though. A decent uncoverer of delusional pearlers for our collective enjoyment!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know exactly what your motivation is, Jade. There are just less...shall we say, one track ways to go about it. ;)

If I had gone for Geelong or something it would have raised suspicions.... :D

Richmond and Essendon best of buds on this poll :D

I don't mind Essendon. My brother goes for them so they are like my second team... with the exception of gameday and the month after gameday :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back