Which club is Fremantle's biggest rival?

Fremantle's biggest rival?

• Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collingwood

• Essendon

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Sydney

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quokka

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Carlton are starting to piss me off .. but will be forever eagles 🤣

For awhile there it was Richmond, for no real reason but now Carlton have gone past them... and then lapped them... and then lapped them again... and are now coming by again just to be d*cks about it.

Far and away the team I want to lose to least in 2022 even more so than the Eagles to be honest.

freodog

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Eagles are the obvious one but I would agree Carlton is the one that gets under my skin. They have been equally underperforming and we've had winnable games against them in the last few years and happen to blow them.

Honourable mentions to St Kilda which at times have been around our level. St Kilda weird stuff just happens Siren gate, Whispers in the sky, Ross jumping ship, Umpire marking the ball, Fraser Gherig losing the plot against Grover and giving up 3 50 metre penalties, Matthew Carr kicking a behind while getting a free kick & the umpire asking his opponent if he wants to take it again then accepting the Behind 🤦🏻‍♂️

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Eagles are the obvious one but I would agree Carlton is the one that gets under my skin. They have been equally underperforming and we've had winnable games against them in the last few years and happen to blow them.

Honourable mentions to St Kilda which at times have been around our level. St Kilda weird stuff just happens Siren gate, Whispers in the sky, Ross jumping ship, Umpire marking the ball, Fraser Gherig losing the plot against Grover and giving up 3 50 metre penalties, Matthew Carr kicking a behind while getting a free kick & the umpire asking his opponent if he wants to take it again then accepting the Behind 🤦🏻‍♂️
That one with Matt Carr was against Essendon pretty sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonga Bob

Landowner
Oct 26, 2013
Upper Creek
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, LFC, ADO, CI Warriors
Fremantle Football Club
alonzo.gif

RonnieRaven

Mature age recruit
Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Never lived in WA so I don’t have the understandably pure hatred for the eagles like others.
Eagles:crosstown
Hawks: stealing our cup
Port: came in at similar time mates are supporters.
Cats: were up at a similar time all ways feisty
Blues:down at a similar time always scrappy f*n enjoy the wins.
Ranked in order of my significance of winning vs oppo in home and away.
1.Eagles
2.Port
3.Cats
4. Blues hawks

MadMundy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
west Coast but honestly Carlton. St Kilda and Geelong are all just as easy to hate. No redeeming qualities about either of those 3 clubs.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
St. Kilda feels like it has cooled down a bit. Not a lot has happened in recent times.

Agree on Carlton and still a bit of Geelong.

Don't see much of a Hawthorn rivalry. A bit of a boogie team when they were good (apart from the 2010 final and the GF rematch) but nothing more. Have started to beat them now that they are on the down. Regular stuff. Don't think it bothesr their fans much apart from being a loss of course either.

Ps Eagles obviously no.1.

WilloTree

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
I thought forcing Jack Martin into the PSD was a shitty thing to do from Carlton. And throwing a dummy bid on Henry just to make us over-pay... and paying f all for Adam Cerra, whilst basically giving SPS away for free.. so in answer to the question...

...West Coast.