Which club is Fremantle's biggest rival?

Fremantle's biggest rival?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are starting to piss me off .. but will be forever eagles 🤣

For awhile there it was Richmond, for no real reason but now Carlton have gone past them... and then lapped them... and then lapped them again... and are now coming by again just to be d*cks about it.

Far and away the team I want to lose to least in 2022 even more so than the Eagles to be honest.

Eagles are the obvious one but I would agree Carlton is the one that gets under my skin. They have been equally underperforming and we've had winnable games against them in the last few years and happen to blow them.

Honourable mentions to St Kilda which at times have been around our level. St Kilda weird stuff just happens Siren gate, Whispers in the sky, Ross jumping ship, Umpire marking the ball, Fraser Gherig losing the plot against Grover and giving up 3 50 metre penalties, Matthew Carr kicking a behind while getting a free kick & the umpire asking his opponent if he wants to take it again then accepting the Behind 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eagles are the obvious one but I would agree Carlton is the one that gets under my skin. They have been equally underperforming and we've had winnable games against them in the last few years and happen to blow them.

Honourable mentions to St Kilda which at times have been around our level. St Kilda weird stuff just happens Siren gate, Whispers in the sky, Ross jumping ship, Umpire marking the ball, Fraser Gherig losing the plot against Grover and giving up 3 50 metre penalties, Matthew Carr kicking a behind while getting a free kick & the umpire asking his opponent if he wants to take it again then accepting the Behind 🤦🏻‍♂️
That one with Matt Carr was against Essendon pretty sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never lived in WA so I don’t have the understandably pure hatred for the eagles like others.
Eagles:crosstown
Hawks: stealing our cup
Port: came in at similar time mates are supporters.
Cats: were up at a similar time all ways feisty
Blues:down at a similar time always scrappy *ing enjoy the wins.
Ranked in order of my significance of winning vs oppo in home and away.
1.Eagles
2.Port
3.Cats
4. Blues hawks

west Coast but honestly Carlton. St Kilda and Geelong are all just as easy to hate. No redeeming qualities about either of those 3 clubs.

St. Kilda feels like it has cooled down a bit. Not a lot has happened in recent times.

Agree on Carlton and still a bit of Geelong.

Don't see much of a Hawthorn rivalry. A bit of a boogie team when they were good (apart from the 2010 final and the GF rematch) but nothing more. Have started to beat them now that they are on the down. Regular stuff. Don't think it bothesr their fans much apart from being a loss of course either.

Ps Eagles obviously no.1.

I ******* hate Geelong
I hate their coach
I hate their captain
I hate their pissant little ground in their pissant little town
I hate their supporters that think they're supporting a big club and can come onto other teams' boards to start threads
I hate everything about them

Eagles are still worse though

I thought forcing Jack Martin into the PSD was a shitty thing to do from Carlton. And throwing a dummy bid on Henry just to make us over-pay... and paying f all for Adam Cerra, whilst basically giving SPS away for free.. so in answer to the question...

...West Coast.

Back