Which club is Western Bulldogs biggest rival?

Western Bulldogs biggest rival?

• Essendon

Votes: 40 13.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 77 25.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 39 12.7%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • West Coast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • GWS

Votes: 118 38.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t hate Sydney. They were just the unfortunates to play us in that grand final. Nobody was going to beat us that day.

The umpires saw to that ;)

It's their behaviour since the GF that's the problem, both from the club and their supporters.

Just not good enough on the day.
Bulldogs were on top of the Swans all day except for half of the second quarter when Josh Kennedy was in beast mode.

You must have been celebrating Jack's 300th too hard and it's effected your sarcasm detector :)

You're right though we were clearly the best side and no amount of whining from their coach, club, supporters or salty supporters of other clubs can spoil it for us.

You must have been celebrating Jack's 300th too hard and it's effected your sarcasm detector :)

You're right though we were clearly the best side and no amount of whining from their coach, club, supporters or salty supporters of other clubs can spoil it for us.
In fact, Premierships always taste better when well salted.

How big were the street parties on Barkly St?
I was at both our Swan Street parties so just curious to gauge an idea as to how big the Barkly St parties were in comparison.

I think they mean the night of the win, which was similarly loose but had less of an *ahem* tendency towards criminal damage.

I think they mean the night of the win, which was similarly loose but had less of an *ahem* tendency towards criminal damage.

Yep.
Although the party at Libba's house that night was the loosest of them all. ;)

GWS, Essendon, St Kilda and North Melbourne are all seen as hated rivals going by the general gist of this thread/poll.

Sydney are surprisingly not seen as a rival and if Melbourne weren't seen as a rival before, would they be considered a rival now?

GWS, Essendon, St Kilda and North Melbourne are all seen as hated rivals going by the general gist of this thread/poll.

Sydney are surprisingly not seen as a rival and if Melbourne weren't seen as a rival before, would they be considered a rival now?

I think the media will try to manufacture one with Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's Melbourne?

I think the media will try to manufacture one with Melbourne.

They are trying very hard to manufacture something. Herald Sun this morning presenting as undeniable fact a Campbell Brown report on his podcast that “someone” told him that on “Monday or Tuesday” after the GF at a Perth nightclub our players “nearly came to blows” over that bloody song fiasco! Not sure what’s worse - this beat up or the obsession with Bailey Smith and his Insta following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are trying very hard to manufacture something. Herald Sun this morning presenting as undeniable fact a Campbell Brown report on his podcast that “someone” told him that on “Monday or Tuesday” after the GF at a Perth nightclub our players “nearly came to blows” over that bloody song fiasco! Not sure what’s worse - this beat up or the obsession with Bailey Smith and his Insta following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sources have confirmed this whole thing may - or may not - have happened.

Trust me on this one.

My sources are rarely far off the mark

...Herald Sun this morning presenting as undeniable fact a Campbell Brown report on his podcast that “someone” told him that on “Monday or Tuesday” after the GF at a Perth nightclub our players “nearly came to blows” over that bloody song fiasco!

GWS because of the onfield thuggery of Green and Callan Ward and Ryan Griffen's defection and that Prelim win.
Essendon because they are always, and I mean always, sniffing around our players.
St Klida because they always seem on a similar tangent to us and have only the one flag like we used to... and those 2 prelim losses to them a decade ago...

Back